• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:07 AM

I have created a kit with a custom HLA; the ability shows the correct icon in the special ability list, but the icon is missing in the HLA selection screen when leveling up. Can anybody take a look at the kit and figure out the problem?

Level-up screen:

2015-10-18_00001.jpg

in-game:

2015-10-18_00003.jpg

The mod is available either on SHS or on GitHub (GitHub having a chance of being more up-to-date than SHS).

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#2 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:27 AM

I'd guess it has something to do with the BAM filename. IESDP states that the last character of the icon filename is replaced by 'C' (in main header) and 'B' (in extended header) by the game engine.

#3 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:37 AM

I agree with Argent77.

I encountered the same problem when creating two new kits: I solved it when I changed the spell's icon names.

In your case, just rename tb#kavlg.bam into tb#kavlB.bam, make a copy as tb#kavlC and replace their values in your spell file. It should do the trick and solve your display glitch! ;)

Edited by Gwendolyne, 18 October 2015 - 02:44 AM.

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

#4 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:25 AM

Many thanks for your help. By the way, I only needed to copy tb#kavlg.bam into tb#kavlB.bam (without needing to create tb#kavlc.bam or editing tb#kavlg.spl).

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.