Some few weidu faults

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:28 AM

Hi :)

Making a cool werewolf kit :D New hla's, rest is kinda like saradas mod, but a little modified etc ;d New gloves etc.

I tried t weidu install it for the first time now:

Weide says:

- Parse Error state 85 at comma (state 85 = Forced_Subcomment)

- [GELKITWW/SETUP-GELKITWW.TP2] parse error at 173 column 1-45

- Near text: ,

- And a lot of errors: Parsing.ParseError etc blabla ;d 

Here is kit:

Attached File  Gel87's Werewolf mod.rar   852.86K   169 downloads

Here is weidu fault log:

Attached File  SETUP-GELKITWW.DEBUG   1.02K   158 downloads

Need some help ;d My second attempt on any kit/modding in general ;d Have had a lot of help from The-Imp earlier on my first kit  :D

171 is around this area:

REG: 6HP/round
IMMUNITY TO POISON & DISEASE
IMMUNITY TO NORMAL WEAPONS
Hasted

HLA as Mutated Werewolf and Demonic Werewolf which gains further increasements(did i forget a ~ here?)
                         // (please don't make it as silly as this one, use the vanilla ones as example)

LAF fl#add_kit_ee // launch_action_function start
  //INT_VAR
    //biography = 102836 // This is the biography, you can browse the dialog.tlk
                      // (with NearInfinity or DLTCEP) for the string you desire or just add your own.
    //briefdesc = RESOLVE_STR_REF (~Illithid, a smart creature often known as Mind Flayers or Ulitharid, wich devours the brain of the enemie foe~)
    // this is a bool check, if it's set to 1, the Kit can get Fallen, like a Paladin

I added the ~ there(bolded thing)

Now i get this fault, line 168:
Attached File  SETUP-GELKITWW.DEBUG   1.16K   159 downloads

Okay, so fixed the bug in the tra.english etc line 168.

Next fault:
HP table not correct name, status: Fixed now^^

Next step:
WOW fucking installation worked ^^ Time to test xD

Next fault, movie in irenicus cave dont start, due to me taking dmg, "arg arg arg + background sounds" 24/7 xD

OKI, what happens after i create a character with the kit:
I start game: Movie in irenicus cave never starts cause my character is to buisy making hurting sounds: "arg arg arg" with some background sounds.
Here is the newest version of the kit, should be installable, plz help me look over it, it might be a issue with the cla table? That it somehow trying to cast werewolf shape and get hurts instead xD But should not be so, since they are added as "GA_Spells":
Attached File  Gel87's Werewolf mod.rar   852.86K   173 downloads

Loool, found out now that any class/kit or whatever insta dies when starting a new game xD Wtf is wrong with my kit? xD
Is it the add-kitt#ee file which has autodeath in it? Since i used the same for mindflayer and that one also died xD
Or can it be with the items i start with? I kinda cant find any faults :P
Can any1 give me a link to a fresh fl#add_kit_EE file? :) Okay, i googled it, deleted old info in my fl#add_kit_ee and pasted new there. Still same issue. Is the problem that i got to many save games? So i cant make a new one? Hmm, i try to delete some^^
Deleted a whole bunch of savegames, dident help xD Whats wrong? Before i installed mod it worked xD

Edited by Gel87, 24 October 2015 - 12:29 PM.

#2 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:32 PM

Even when i un-install the kit it fails.

What i have done today:

Unistalled BG2.

Deleted folder under: C:Baldur's Gate II EE

Downloaded it again from beamdog.

Installed it. Under C:programfiles(x86)/Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition

Tested to make a char. Worked.

Installed XP cap.

Installed saradas werewolf mod

Made my own werewolf kit.

Installed the kit i made, removed the faults weidu told me.

Could not start a game, i can load an exisisting game. 

WTF is wrong? Im getting tired of this. Same happened last time also with my other kit. It kills my char before movie in irencus movie starts :S Even if i uninnstal the kit/mod it fails to make any new game. They just die......... Reaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly xD

Do i need to delete the folder under C:Users/Documents/bg2ee? where the portraits are etc also when i reinstall the game? But it sure do looks like my kit fucked this up again xD

Edited by Gel87, 24 October 2015 - 12:35 PM.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

You forgot the ~ from the end of the kit description, so yes !

Hmm, the HP thing is odd, it could be that you have an odds and ends in the hpclass.2da ... for a druid, you should use the default druid one, aka hpprs(.2da). Ouh AND not a custom .2da file that you do NOT actually copy over, yeah, you have a gelhp3.2da, in the mod folder that you copy, but it's not the gelhp01.2da ... that you set the kit in the .tp2 file to use. :P :devil: :
    hpclass = ~GELHP01~ 

Or copy your own and name it during the copy. As without hit points, you are dead by default, during the intro movies. So from this:
COPY "GELKITWW/GELHP03.2DA" "override"
To be this:
COPY "GELKITWW/GELHP03.2DA" "override/gelhp01.2da"

Edited by The Imp, 24 October 2015 - 01:14 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:00 PM

I lold, it was the xp cap fucker who fucked it up, deleted that and everything was ok^^ 

I guess its something with the starting point to do xD

Yes, hp table is changed into 03 ;d Saw that when i was looking true the stuff^^ It works now xD Deleted xp cap and woho it worked xD

Edited by Gel87, 24 October 2015 - 02:01 PM.

#5 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:28 PM

Only problem i found with this kit was that i had forgot to assign human form to the cla table or when casting shapechange and forgot to make it work with my spells :P

Its a cool mod :-)

4 different forms of werewolf level 1,5,9,12. 3 different form of greater werewolf, level 21 hla is mutated werewolf, level 23 hla is demonic werewolf, where the last one can cast spells while transformed. And its own hla table :)

#6 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:09 AM

Shit, my LU.2da dosent work.....

I have tryed different naming and copying to different name etc. Dont work. Im currently level 21, no HLAs. Tryed higher levels also. No HLA :S

Can any1 help me?

Here is kit:

Attached File  Gel87's Werewolf mod.rar   852.99K   173 downloads

#7 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:53 AM

Well, you assign it here:

// this is the name of the LU7C#K.2DA file, needed for HLAs and appended to LUABBR.2DA.
  ~GELLU03~

The likely thing it fails at is, you are copying it over:

COPY ...
     "GELKITWW/GELLU03.2DA" "override/GELLU03.2DA" // copy the LU*.2DA table too

But you shouldn't, instead you should use the LU -prefix in the .2da name... So:

// this is the name of the LU7C#K.2DA file, needed for HLAs and appended to LUABBR.2DA.
  ~GEL03~
     "GELKITWW/GELLU03.2DA" "override/LUGEL03.2DA" // copy the LU*.2DA table too

As a temporary fix in a game you have already installed the mod to, you could edit the LUABBR.2DA -file with Near Infinity, and re-name file without using too many characters(up to 6 is fine), and then using that value +the LU -prefix in the kits assigned .2da file.

PS: This is correctly in the other kits.
And no response to the multiplayer singleplayer thing ! What ? :P

Edited by The Imp, 27 October 2015 - 07:11 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#8 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:54 PM

Yes i Will do That multiplayer/singleplayer trix :) thanks :)

I think i understand that lua stuff, next time im on Laptop i post how i made it now :)

Here is last version of the werewolf kit, i dont know if the LU table(HLAs) work now. I will test it soon. But the pc got some issues now, dno if its gonna break, no lights on the screen, very dark etc. So i upload the latest version here now to save it on the interweb xD

Attached File  Gel87's Werewolf mod.rar   853K   158 downloads

Edited by Gel87, 28 October 2015 - 12:53 PM.

#9 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:05 PM

Well, you assign it here:
  ~GELLU03~

The likely thing it fails at is, you are copying it over:

COPY ...
     "GELKITWW/GELLU03.2DA" "override/GELLU03.2DA" // copy the LU*.2DA table too

But you shouldn't, instead you should use the LU -prefix in the .2da name... So:

~GEL03~
     "GELKITWW/GELLU03.2DA" "override/LUGEL03.2DA" // copy the LU*.2DA table too

As a temporary fix in a game you have already installed the mod to, you could edit the LUABBR.2DA -file with Near Infinity, and re-name file without using too many characters(up to 6 is fine), and then using that value +the LU -prefix in the kits assigned .2da file.

PS: This is correctly in the other kits.
And no response to the multiplayer singleplayer thing ! What ? :P

I still dont get the lu table to work.. Tryed a lot! Many hours now ;d 

What i have done:

1. Found a druid LU.2da table in nearinfinity. Exported that to a folder where i have the werewolf kit in, called it LUGEL3. (i noticed that druid lu tables dont have aligment restriction, is there a bug with druids lu tables? Should i use another? Anyway, many attemps later i added that aligment to the table and pressed "trim spaces"

2. Added spells to table etc.

3. In the tp2 file its like this:

INCLUDE "GELKITWW/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa" //"example/library/fl#add_kit_ee.tpa"

COPY "GELKITWW/GELHP03.2DA" "override" // copy this one since the other action does not do this for you.
     "GELKITWW/LUGEL3.2DA" "override/LUGELU.2DA" // copy the LU*.2DA table too
     "GELKITWW/GELCLA3.2DA" "override" // copy the CLAB*.2DA table too

//"GELKITMF/GELTHA1.2DA" "override" // copy the THAC*.2DA table too 

~K_D_H   K_D_E   K_D_HE    K_D_D~
  // this is the usability flag for the class followed by the class number
  // (see the table KITLIST.2DA for more information)
  ~0x10000000       11~
  ~GEL3LU~
   // this are the item this kit is going to get at the start of ToB, appended column-wise to 25STWEAP.2DA.
   // check with NearInfinity, EEKeeper or DLTCEP which items you want since you'll need their code name. 
  ~* * * BAG05 * * * BAG31 * * * BAG02I * * BAG06D * CLCK05 * BAG03I *~

4. I have tryed to copy it both early and late in the tp2 file.

5. It actually appears at the LUABBR.2DA file as well, just wont work... Its also in the override folder.

I have tryed different names, blablabla. Nothing ^^ There never comes a choise when level up to click "albilities"

Can any1 plz help me?

Here is picture of whats its called in the kitfolder:

LUA FUCKING TABLE.png

Here is a picture of what the table looks like:

werewolf LU table.png

Ofc, i can add the spells wanted via other methods, but will not be as cool, and i wanna learn this for other kit making. On have refered a lot to my mindflayer kit who got this right, but can't see im doing anything different except for that using a FM LUA table as base...

Any1 is welcomed to download the kit above and see if they can fix the lu table problem ^^ 

Edited by Gel87, 28 October 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#10 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:15 PM

If you use this:
.You need to edit this:
  ~GEL3LU~
To be:
  ~GELU~
NOTHING more., the LU is not included in the expression .. but the file name has to have it at the start. Which is why the GELU actually says to use the LUGELU.2DA file.

Edited by The Imp, 28 October 2015 - 03:18 PM.

#11 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 03:35 PM

If you use this:

.You need to edit this:
  ~GEL3LU~
To be:
  ~GELU~
NOTHING more., the LU is not included in the expression .. but the file name has to have it at the start. Which is why the GELU actually says to use the LUGELU.2DA file.

And now it works^^ Thanks once again :D 

What was wrong with the name i used? :) Do it need to end with U?

Can i use forexample: 1GELU ? :)  So i can make many and just change number? :)

Btw, i also dont get XP cap to work? 

There was 3 files in that mod, but i only wanna use the XP cap one, since the others are bugged and bugs the game^^

Does that work alone? :)

Is there any other easy way to change it? Want max xp capability. Can i just change the original in nearinfinity?

What is max sum? :) -1?

Looks like i got minor bugs also, cant choose some of the spells i made ;d 

Edited by Gel87, 28 October 2015 - 03:37 PM.

#12 The Imp

The Imp

• 5148 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:35 PM

What was wrong with the name i used? :) Do it need to end with U?
...  So i can make many and just change number? :)
Can i use forexample: 1GELU ?
Well, like I said, the command just adds the LU prefix to the insert you set to the LUABBR.2da table, so you can use the 1GELU insert, as long as you copy a table that ends up being the LU1GELU.2da in the games override folder. As that's the insert points to. You can't use the LU1GELU cause that points towards LULU1GELU.2da file, and that has 9 letters/marks in the name. :P

Yes, edit the XPCAP.2da file with Near Infinity, and set the values to be -1. You might also edit the XPLEVEL.2da file so it doesn't allow your druids to exceed level 15. While mages, paladins and sorcerers shouldn't ever exceed level 18. Fighter same shouldn't exceed level 20, clerics and monks shouldn't exceed level 22 and thieves and bards shouldn't exceed level 24... That's the point when they generally start to gain HLA's and you shouldn't have those in BG1 ... cause the game doesn't have any.

#13 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:06 AM

Ah, so the copied name must start with Lu and end with the assigned name?
but the druid should gain more than level 15 in bg2 when im doing single run? It become level 13 in bg1ee, i imported it and now its level 21. Bg1ee is ok as that have 8mill limit ^^

Edit: Werewolf kit still have 8mill limit, even though i edited the xpcap.2da.... :S all values are -1

Edit2: I fixed the LU table now, now all spells can be used.

Edited by Gel87, 29 October 2015 - 06:51 AM.