Eilistraee's Song - I Shall Never Forget and The WHite Queen

In italian language

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:59 AM

I sent several Pm to Lava but he not yet read them for now.

I would like to know if it is possible update the following mods with the italian language:

- Eilistraee's Song (transalted by "Toshiro_Umezawa" and revised by ilot (me!!!))

- I Shall Never Forget (translated by ilot)

- The WHite Queen (translated by ilot)

PS: About "I Shall Never Forget" can anyone tell me where is "exactly" the Sune's Figurine in the slum?

Here is the italian files.tra

Attached Files

Edited by ilot, 30 October 2015 - 10:02 AM.

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#2 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:02 PM

Figurine of Sune:

Spoiler

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#3 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:39 AM

Thank you micbaldur :)

#4 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:21 AM

Because of personal stuff I can't spend much time modding. However, if please udpate the mod packages (including readme - each should include +0.1 flag version and info on the translations and translators). I am sorry everyone.

Ilot, are you able to update the mods, check if there are no problems with the installation and upload it to dropbox / sky drive / google drive? Then I will try to check it too, myself and upload everything? I think that would be on monday (probably).

I would also like to thank to everyone who are still eager to play my mods, even though they're not perfect. Thank you, players, translators and other people who are helping in making sure that my work won't sink in a blink of an eye!

Cheers!

#5 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:18 AM

Hi Lava :)

Thanks for your answer, it is a pleasure translate your mods :new_thumbs:

I'm sorry but I'm not be able to update the mods on dropbox, sky drive or google drive because my PC is "out of order" :crying:  at this time. (I write from a "very old PC"  :ermm: )

If you want I can send the files.tra at your email, for example, then - when you have a little free time - will update the mods.

If you have another idea let me know.

Edited by ilot, 07 November 2015 - 01:19 AM.

#6 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:01 PM

Reinstalled BG, should try to check some stuff this week!

#7 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:03 AM

Great :new_thumbs:

#8 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:37 AM

I know there has been a report on that, now it also affects this specific update: I get "Error No file was selected for upload" problem. I suppose that's something that must be fixed before I can really update the file. Sorry. I will try to contact the admin.

Cheers!

#9 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:54 AM

I know there has been a report on that, now it also affects this specific update: I get "Error No file was selected for upload" problem. I suppose that's something that must be fixed before I can really update the file. Sorry. I will try to contact the admin.

Cheers!

The download system in SHS is unserviceable since about two months and no sign to be reinstalled yet. Most modders have moved there stuff to other hosting systems of github. Posting small files on forum pages still works.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#10 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:18 AM

Cheers!

Are there news about updates?...... :rolleyes:  

#11 -Dachrisma-

-Dachrisma-

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:49 AM

Hello Lava,

after waiting a few weeks, talking to Jastey and sending Jastey and another translator from Kerzenburg the translation of I Shall Never Forget (already tested and played by another member from Kerzenburg and me) I wanted to ask if my two messages EVER reached you.

I just don´t want to give it Kerzenburg for the German Textpack without your permissions.

Thank you at all. I hope to get an answer this way and I hope you are well!