Photo

[MOD] Shadow of the the Hierophant - Arena project (chapter one)

arena summoning fighting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Saradas

Saradas
  • Modder
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 11:57 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Shadow of the the Hierophant - Arena project (chapter one)
File Submitter: Saradas
File Submitted: 01 Feb 2016
File Category: BG:EE Mods

Hello fellow players, this mod for BG2EE is called "Shadow of the Hierophant - Arena Project". 

It is intended to be played at the end of ToB story, just before the final boss.

Through the Hierophant, a mysterious person that appeared in your pocket plane, you will be able to meet some memorable characters of the first BG title.

This is the first chapter, so you will be revisiting past encounters ONLY from the original Baldur's Gate.

You don't know exactly what is the purpose of these spirits: they might be vengeful, hostile, or simply lost souls in search of peace.

And the Hierophant...is he to be trusted?

That is up to you to find out!

THE MOD IS IN BETA VERSION: it is around 75% completed and I need you people to test it and give me some impressions of the work so far. Feel free to give advices to make it a better experience and you can even propose your own ideas about future contents. 

I will upload new versions as the developing proceeds.

The mod is no longer in beta version, the contents are completed, but still in need of polishing.

In the future I will change the spirits' selections/battle lines, 

You can discuss in the official thread (near the file information, click Support Topic).

Thank you for your support.

Click here to download this file

#2 Saradas

Saradas
  • Modder
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:00 AM

Discussing thread..

[space reserved for future contents]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arena, summoning, fighting