• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:29 AM

Tweaks Anthology--currently in beta--should replace BG2 Tweaks when it matures. In terms of BWS, all of the components use the same order, number, and have the same conflicts as the BG2 Tweaks ones, with one exception--Faster Cutscenes should now work for BGT games. There are a number of new components and options above and beyond BG2 Tweaks v16, though.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#2 Fouinto

Fouinto
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:55 AM

Thank you for all of this and in particular for this "Added compatibility for EET" :)

#3 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:16 PM

One more note once v4 is officially released: I had to re-order the options in the Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time component to work around a WeiDU quirk. The internal component numbers have not changed, but the order as presented by the installer is 8 hour/instant/24 hours, whereas in v3 it's instant/8 hour/24 hours.

IIRC BWS invokes the component numbers directly, in which case this shouldn't matter, but I wanted to let you know just in case.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#4 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:13 PM

One more note once v4 is officially released: I had to re-order the options in the Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time component to work around a WeiDU quirk. The internal component numbers have not changed, but the order as presented by the installer is 8 hour/instant/24 hours, whereas in v3 it's instant/8 hour/24 hours.

IIRC BWS invokes the component numbers directly, in which case this shouldn't matter, but I wanted to let you know just in case.

BWS uses this (Example from BG2EE/EET)

@1225=Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Instant forging (original BG2 default)
@1226=Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Eight hours
@1227=Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Full 24 hours (BG2EE default, includes sleep)

MUC;cdtweaks;Init;09;0111;
MUC;cdtweaks;1225;09;0111;   >>>selected by default
MUC;cdtweaks;1226;09;0000;
ANN;MUC;cdtweaks;1227;09;0000; non-ee only  >>>>skipped in EE

Like you said,, BWS takes component numbers directly, no need to change unless the above is no longer valid. With component numbers being the same, there should be no issue.

Edited by Roxanne, 20 November 2017 - 12:19 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*