Cannot find Wostok

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:05 PM

I found a letter addressed to Mulahey in the Nashkell mines.  The letter that told Mulahey to meet Tarasch Blackhelmet (really spelled Tarash) at the pillar in Beregost.  I met Tarash and killed him.  Tarash had a letter that Bashrik Sparklehammer was coming and they would kill him at the crossroads in Lion.s Way.  I went to Lion;s Way but Bashrik was already dead.  Found his diary that mentions a cult called 'The Serpents of Abbathor'.  The diary also tells that Bashrik will meet his partner Wostok at the temple of Helm in Baldur's Gate.  The diary also mentions Draglon, an enemy of Bashrik can be found in the Undercellars in Baldur's Gate.

I went to the temple of Helm and was told Wostok was not there but he like to go to taverns.  I went to the Undercellars and was told by Draglon to kill Wostok.

I searched every tavern I cold find.  I cannot find Wostok.  Can anyone tell me where Wostok is? Also which mod is this?

Here is a list of inns I checked.

Three Old Kegs
Tavern AR7200  2978,1694
Helm and Cloak
Blushing Mermaid
Splurging Sturgeon
Drakon Tavern
Tavern AR7800  3395,1740
Elfsong
Keexie Tavern AR7800 1768,1408
Blade and Stars
Tavern AR8200 1685,2352
Low Lanthern
Jopalin's Tavern
Ye Olde Inn AR8000 2500,794

Friendly Arms Inn

Burning Wizard
Jovial Juggler
Feldepost's Inn

The Northern Light
Belching Dragon Tavern

That was all I could find.

Thanks for any help,

Tom

#2 Shuv-Oohl

Shuv-Oohl
  • Modder
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:16 PM

Isn't Wostok supposed to be found in the sewers?

I always met him there.

#3 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:18 PM

I found a letter addressed to Mulahey in the Nashkell mines.  The letter that told Mulahey to meet Tarasch Blackhelmet (really spelled Tarash) at the pillar in Beregost.  I met Tarash and killed him.  Tarash had a letter that Bashrik Sparklehammer was coming and they would kill him at the crossroads in Lion.s Way.  I went to Lion;s Way but Bashrik was already dead.  Found his diary that mentions a cult called 'The Serpents of Abbathor'.  The diary also tells that Bashrik will meet his partner Wostok at the temple of Helm in Baldur's Gate.  The diary also mentions Draglon, an enemy of Bashrik can be found in the Undercellars in Baldur's Gate.

I went to the temple of Helm and was told Wostok was not there but he like to go to taverns.  I went to the Undercellars and was told by Draglon to kill Wostok.

I searched every tavern I cold find.  I cannot find Wostok.  Can anyone tell me where Wostok is? Also which mod is this?

Here is a list of inns I checked.

Three Old Kegs
Tavern AR7200  2978,1694
Helm and Cloak
Blushing Mermaid
Splurging Sturgeon
Drakon Tavern
Tavern AR7800  3395,1740
Elfsong
Keexie Tavern AR7800 1768,1408
Blade and Stars
Tavern AR8200 1685,2352
Low Lanthern
Jopalin's Tavern
Ye Olde Inn AR8000 2500,794

Friendly Arms Inn

Burning Wizard
Jovial Juggler
Feldepost's Inn

The Northern Light
Belching Dragon Tavern

That was all I could find.

Thanks for any help,

Tom

The mod is AC quest pack

Spoiler

Edited by Roxanne, 03 March 2016 - 12:19 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#4 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 03 March 2016 - 12:54 PM

Hi Shuv-Oohl:  Hi Roxanne:

I was talking with the paladin who killed the girl when the priest of Helm interrupted with the comment that Wostok was not there.  So I probably misunderstood what he said.  So it is off to the sewers for me.

Tom

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:06 AM

i sided with wostock in the sewer and went back to the underceller but when i talked to draglon he disappeared. went to temple of the helm talked to wostock again and he disappeared. now i dont know what to do or where to go. help please.

#6 Shuv-Oohl

Shuv-Oohl
  • Modder
  • 113 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

Didn't Wostok told You what to do?

Go to the tavern in the north west section of the city and meet (or better help) Jenna.and Jassir.