Photo

Jaheira level?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Davias

Davias
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:02 AM

I have installed an new big world game yesterday and somehow, Jaheira isn't leveling up correctly. When she reached level 2, she actually loose one of her 5 level 1 spell slots.
I guess it has something to do with the new cdtweaks mod? I don't know exaclty how to solve this. Help would be appreciated
Here is my WEIDUlog

Spoiler

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:05 AM

Yeah... the easiest way to solve this is just give up the though of the extra spell you shouldn't have.
You can cheat it back in if you make her Wisdom higher, or you can edit the mxspldru.2da -file(in a BG2 based megamod)... but you realize at this point that you are just cheating ... not that that's bad. But give it just a thought.

Also her level in BG1 usually starts at 2/2, her wisdom being what it is in BG1: 14... it's +2 bonus level 1 spells. So she really shouldn't have 5 level 1 spell slots. 4 would be ... the correct one.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Davias

Davias
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:42 AM

oh, ok, thanks for the quick answer

I have actually thought, she must have 5 slots at the first level :ermm: