Photo

ToB Fate Spirit Character Continuity

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Isewein

Isewein
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 05:39 AM

Has there never been made a mod that would allow characters summoned by the Fate Spirit to retain their SoA customisation (exp, equipment... etc.) even if they weren't in the party on transition, akin to how BGT handles Edwin,Viconia and the others? Seems weird that Keldorn would go back from wielding Carsomyr to his old trusty blade. ;)

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 05:55 AM

Has there never been made a mod that would allow characters summoned by the Fate Spirit to retain their SoA customisation (exp, equipment... etc.) even if they weren't in the party on transition, akin to how BGT handles Edwin,Viconia and the others? Seems weird that Keldorn would go back from wielding Carsomyr to his old trusty blade. ;)

I am not aware of any such mod for BGT.

The new EET (i.e. an equivalent of BGT for the EE-games) has the feature to summon the version of your NPCs you had in the earlier parts (I am not sure, however, if that includes unique game items the NPC had). EET provides more continuos companions than BGT was able to do.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#3 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modder
  • 315 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 02:49 PM

The new EET (i.e. an equivalent of BGT for the EE-games) has the feature to summon the version of your NPCs you had in the earlier parts (I am not sure, however, if that includes unique game items the NPC had). EET provides more continuos companions than BGT was able to do.

they are summoned with items exactly the same as they had when you last met them.