BWS - Sandrah NPC missing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -FranckS-

-FranckS-

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:17 AM

Hello,

I've just downloaded BWS, installed BG1, complete BG 2 from GOG (old editions, not the EE), launched the 3 games (BG1, BG2, ToB) and make a save for each one.

I'd like to go for a BGT install with at least all the big BG1 mods, the big BG2 mods (except Big Picture and NEJ).

I also want to install ImoenRomance (v3.8), and Sandrah NPC

I selected : Baldur's gate 2/BGT Customization, BWS recognizes the BG and BG2 install paths (not in Program Files), I choosed BWS recommended selection and hit 'choose mods and components'.

1st problem:

I just can't find Sandrah NPC mod nor Sandrah RtF nor  Sandrah Item Restauration (the only occurrence of "Sandrah" is in Gerri BGT portraits mod (1600 - portrait for Sandrah)

Is it normal ? (or do the Sandrah NPC mods need EE to work ?)

2nd problem (if 1st one can be solved!):

As Sandrah NPC mod requires or recommend a lot of other NPC mods (including Chloe), are there incompatibilities with Imoen Romance ?

Thank you for your answers and sorry for my english !

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:17 AM

Hello,

I've just downloaded BWS, installed BG1, complete BG 2 from GOG (old editions, not the EE), launched the 3 games (BG1, BG2, ToB) and make a save for each one.

I'd like to go for a BGT install with at least all the big BG1 mods, the big BG2 mods (except Big Picture and NEJ).

I also want to install ImoenRomance (v3. 8), and Sandrah NPC

I selected : Baldur's gate 2/BGT Customization, BWS recognizes the BG and BG2 install paths (not in Program Files), I choosed BWS recommended selection and hit 'choose mods and components'.

1st problem:

I just can't find Sandrah NPC mod nor Sandrah RtF nor  Sandrah Item Restauration (the only occurrence of "Sandrah" is in Gerri BGT portraits mod (1600 - portrait for Sandrah)

Is it normal ? (or do the Sandrah NPC mods need EE to work ?)

2nd problem (if 1st one can be solved!):

As Sandrah NPC mod requires or recommend a lot of other NPC mods (including Chloe), are there incompatibilities with Imoen Romance ?

Thank you for your answers and sorry for my english !

Sandrah NPC is no longer available for BGT.

There will be a new version of the mod for the new EET (a mod for the BGEE to make all parts of Baldurs Gate and IWD playable as one game, an enhanced version similar to BGT).

The last server failure of Spellhold Forum has deleted about 4 months worth of forum information/posts/uploads, all about Sandrah was among those losses.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:30 AM

Thank you Roxanne for your fast reply. I hope you didn't lose too much of your work in this server failure.

Well, that may convince me to buy the EE (which I didn't plan to do as I already bought BG1/2/ToB twice :-))

Thanks again

#4 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:39 AM

Thank you Roxanne for your fast reply. I hope you didn't lose too much of your work in this server failure.

Well, that may convince me to buy the EE (which I didn't plan to do as I already bought BG1/2/ToB twice :-))

Thanks again

Not to be misunderstood - I did not loose the work - what is lost is only all the information why Sandrah for BGT is no longer persued and the mod has been completely re-done for EET.

And one mod would not justify to buy the EE games. You should base your decision on the other things the new game version may offer to you. See http://gibberlings3....?showforum=195.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*