Photo

Problems with The White Queen and Eilistraee's Song.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:58 AM

Hi all:

I made a mega-mod game with BG2EE and I am trying to determine if my problems are with the mods I used interfering with each other or with these two mods.

The White Queen:

I am almost finished with this mod.  Talked with the Old Druid.  Killed all the white servants and guards.  Got to the room with The White Queen and talked with her.  Left The White Queen and went to talk to the Old Druid.  I cannot find him or the HAG.  I cannot kill The White Queen.  So what do I do now?  Did I do something out of sequence?

Eilistraee's Song: 

Finished the mod except for two minor quests.  I cannot get Eo's pipe.  I found a carrot.  Tried talking to all the rabbits I could find.  Tried killing all the rabbits.  But have found no pipe.  Any suggestions?

The other minor quest.  I cannot find Joi's toy.  I read where you go the the Bridge District and talk to a girl in the center.  She gives you a toy.  Well I found a girl in that area, but I get no toy.  There is not another girl in the Bridge District.  How do I finish this mod?

I know these are not the most important things for my game, but I do want to know how to resolve these issues. I could just go after Bodi and Irenicus and end the game.  But I would rather complete the mods I have just to see how they end.

Thanks for any help,

Tom

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:05 AM

-

Edited by Roxanne, 06 October 2016 - 06:06 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#3 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:18 AM

White Queen:

Spoiler

Joi's Toy:

Spoiler

Eo's Pipe:

Spoiler

Edited by micbaldur, 06 October 2016 - 05:19 AM.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#4 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 06 October 2016 - 07:44 AM

Hi micbaldur:

Thanks for the help:

The White Queen:

I had the tree branch, but never thought to use it.  It was a great ending, but it was not what I expected.   I thought the White Queen would not be killed after I dealt with the Old Druid and the Hag.

Joi's toy:

I had the Promenade in my notes.  I cannot figure out why I thought it was the Bridge District.  I guess I have too many other problems on my mind right now.

Eo's Pipe:

Damn rabbits.  I thought there were only two.  I chased rabbits for 30 minutes before I found the right one.

Thanks again,

Tom

Edited by tomkaz, 06 October 2016 - 07:44 AM.