• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 09 October 2016 - 05:53 AM

Hi All:

My folder with all the mods for the game contains BDash168.exe, BDash174.exe, BDAsh175.exe, TSv704.exe, TSc705.exe, and TSv706.exe.  At one time I could install Tortured Souls with BWS using BDash174.exe and TSv704.exe.  Now that the newer versions have been issued, I cannot install Tortured Souls with BWS.  I get the error message that "dependencies are missing".

Has anyone successfully installed Tortured Souls recently with the latest mods?

If I want to use BDash174.exe and TSv704.exe, how can I instruct BWS to use these mods for the installation instead of the later versions?

If I manually install these mods after BWS is finished, what type of problems might I have?

Can I pause BWS and manually install Bdash175.exe and TSv706.exe, then continue BWS for the remaing mods?

Here is a modified version of my WeiDU.log file.  I took out a lot of duplicate stuff to make it easier to read.  It was checked with BWS Selections file and missing files listed.

Attached File  WeiDU-log.txt   61.79K   107 downloads

Thanks for any help,

Tom

My apologies for the sloppy WeiDU.log file.  It was perfect in WordPerfect, but got messed up when I converted it to a text file.  

Tom

Attached Files

Edited by tomkaz, 09 October 2016 - 05:57 AM.

#2 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:36 PM

Hi All:

Thanks to The Imp for information about this problem.  Currently, there are problems with BWS installing Baldurdash and Tortured Souls.  Both sides are working on a solution which should be available soon.

Tom