Photo

Sandrah Saga for EET (Bug and Support Forum)

EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
1095 replies to this topic

#921 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:11 AM

Hurey!
After deleting this parameter in EEKeeper(there was some weird digits about 23891 or else) the night goes well and no Elminster come after me, Bless Mystra!
Thank you again, Roxanne. May Tymora shine on you :ermm:

Just to make sure, there are two gloabals

ElmRevDauT (the weird digits are game time) and ElmRevDau (which should be 0).

Anyway, thanks to your report I have added another safety belt into Sandrah's own script that will reset everything when she is alive and well.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#922 athalasanon

athalasanon
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:22 PM

I am a bit lost at a certain point with this mod. I get to the point where I run through cloakwood and rescue henning. After defeating the mercenary Sandrah takes off to go heal him in waterdeep. I finish the mine and the chapter and never see her again. Can't go to Waterdeep without her. She doesn't seem to be at cloakwood, beregost, friendly arm inn, nashkel or anywhere else. Confronting the rich merchant in beregost doesn't seem to be an option. Have tried burning months of time in travel and rest as well as advancing real time a fair amount and neither seem to have an affect.

As a note Sanpoints is at 60, she did not leave upset, just left to go heal henning with an apology for not being their for the final fight. I can go to the old waterdeep road, but get the message that without Sandrah and her knowledge can't continue on. I believe I have accomplished everything in waterdeep prior to doing cloakwood, except for talking to eliminster about the pieced together blanket as I have not found him since putting it back together. I did not do the followup with the demon or devil with the tangleroot boots as I didn't see him until trying to return to waterdeep without Sandrah.

#923 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:33 PM

I am a bit lost at a certain point with this mod. I get to the point where I run through cloakwood and rescue henning. After defeating the mercenary Sandrah takes off to go heal him in waterdeep. I finish the mine and the chapter and never see her again. Can't go to Waterdeep without her. She doesn't seem to be at cloakwood, beregost, friendly arm inn, nashkel or anywhere else. Confronting the rich merchant in beregost doesn't seem to be an option. Have tried burning months of time in travel and rest as well as advancing real time a fair amount and neither seem to have an affect.

As a note Sanpoints is at 60, she did not leave upset, just left to go heal henning with an apology for not being their for the final fight. I can go to the old waterdeep road, but get the message that without Sandrah and her knowledge can't continue on. I believe I have accomplished everything in waterdeep prior to doing cloakwood, except for talking to eliminster about the pieced together blanket as I have not found him since putting it back together. I did not do the followup with the demon or devil with the tangleroot boots as I didn't see him until trying to return to waterdeep without Sandrah.

This is odd.

When she leaves you to bring Henning to Waterdeep, you just leave the orc area and go back upstairs to the mine's prison level. She should be waiting there for you.

IF
    Global("OrcPrison","GLOBAL",14)
THEN
    RESPONSE #100
        StartCutSceneMode()
        SetGlobal("OrcPrison","GLOBAL",15)
        ActionOverride("CVSandr",DestroyItem("SanHenHu"))  // Henning's Body
        CreateVisualEffectObject("SPDIMNDR","CVSandr")  // Sandrah
        Wait(3)
        FadeToColor([30.0],0)
        Wait(4)
        ActionOverride("CVSandr",LeaveParty())
        Wait(6)
        ActionOverride("CVSandr",MoveBetweenAreas("BG1804",[1036.182],S))
        ActionOverride("Pellig",MoveBetweenAreas("BG1804",[984.279],SSW))
        Wait(2)
        FadeFromColor([30.0],0)
        Wait(2)
        EndCutSceneMode()
        SetGlobal("SandrahJoined","GLOBAL",15)
END

Do you have any savegame from around (before or shortly after) her vanishing?

PS - all the rest of your observations are correct and intended, the situation is treated as if she decided to abandon you after cloakwood. The issue is her missing in area BG1804.

Edited by Roxanne, 04 December 2017 - 02:37 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#924 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 05:01 PM

Is there a way to summon Haiass back? I'm quite sure i left him in valley of tombs so i could scout undetected, but when i use the whistle it says he is nowhere to be found...

#925 athalasanon

athalasanon
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

Unfortunately I will have to go back to chapter save, so will take a little bit to get back to this point. When I left the orc prison I did get a fade color as if something was going to happen, but nothing did aside from the color change.

Edit:

I tried it again and got the same thing. I left the prison area, got the color fade and then nothing more. I then went back into the prison and came back out and this time Sandrah was there and rejoined the party. Not sure why she was there the second time.

Edited by athalasanon, 04 December 2017 - 08:35 PM.

#926 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

Is there a way to summon Haiass back? I'm quite sure i left him in valley of tombs so i could scout undetected, but when i use the whistle it says he is nowhere to be found...

Can you post a savegame?

Ot look at a save with Near Infinity yourself, if you are familiar with it. Sometimes it happens that associated creatures get stuck in area transits when they are in some special state.

The Sandrah Saga

#927 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:35 AM

Unfortunately I will have to go back to chapter save, so will take a little bit to get back to this point. When I left the orc prison I did get a fade color as if something was going to happen, but nothing did aside from the color change.

Edit:

I tried it again and got the same thing. I left the prison area, got the color fade and then nothing more. I then went back into the prison and came back out and this time Sandrah was there and rejoined the party. Not sure why she was there the second time.

I hope the issue is solved with this. I have no clue about what has happened. Maybe she was still under some spell from the orc battle when the moving cutscene started. Apparently it was something random.

The Sandrah Saga

#928 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

Can you post a savegame?

Ot look at a save with Near Infinity yourself, if you are familiar with it. Sometimes it happens that associated creatures get stuck in area transits when they are in some special state.

Here's my save

Attached Files

Edited by icymad, 05 December 2017 - 03:31 PM.

#929 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:34 PM

Here's my save

He should be back

Attached File  000000001-(Breno) Quick-Save.zip   406.99K   99 downloads

The Sandrah Saga

#930 -mizzrym2-

-mizzrym2-

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:50 PM

can i plz get the variables that affecvt sandrahs attitude when leaving cloakwood mines. ive done many waterdeep quests an have the cat done melliocvamp too. 

#931 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:25 PM

can i plz get the variables that affecvt sandrahs attitude when leaving cloakwood mines. ive done many waterdeep quests an have the cat done melliocvamp too. 

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#932 -Shagar-

-Shagar-

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:06 AM

Hi, Roxanne, a minor issue here:

Spoiler

#933 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:09 PM

Hi, Roxanne, a minor issue here:

Spoiler

Thank you - I will look into it and improve it.

The Sandrah Saga

#934 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:11 PM

I have an issue with the dragon hunt quest, after i kill the dragon, i can't give the relic to the priest and the quest get broken (some girl is supposed to spawn and lead the player to the mayor house maybe, but it's not happening).

Edited by icymad, 16 December 2017 - 06:12 PM.

#935 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:57 PM

I have an issue with the dragon hunt quest, after i kill the dragon, i can't give the relic to the priest and the quest get broken (some girl is supposed to spawn and lead the player to the mayor house maybe, but it's not happening).

This quest is from DSotSC. Sandrah does not change anything in it.

You picked the relict from the dragon hoard? In the second cave where the baby dragons were? A messenger tells you about the mayor when you leave the cave.

The girl is in Nashkel near to the bridge where you can meet Edwin.The priest is in Beregost in the inn where you received the quest.

Otherwise check these

Spoiler

PS - I can assure there is no bug, I just had the event yesterday in my own playthrough.

Edited by Roxanne, 17 December 2017 - 05:00 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#936 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:57 PM

Thanks for the help, now i killed the vampires but the baby is nowhere to be found, do you have the code for the baby? Tried to see if i could find the codes but no luck...

Edit: nevermind found it

Edited by icymad, 17 December 2017 - 05:03 PM.

#937 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 05:45 PM

Another issue i'm having is with the bedcloth quest, Elminster tells the player to go to the mystra garden to reveal the truth, but nothing happens when i get there...

#938 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

Another issue i'm having is with the bedcloth quest, Elminster tells the player to go to the mystra garden to reveal the truth, but nothing happens when i get there...

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#939 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:25 AM

I did that, nothing happens. Oh nevermind, it works now

Edited by icymad, 18 December 2017 - 03:36 AM.

#940 -Sogdiane-

-Sogdiane-

Posted 19 December 2017 - 04:24 AM

Hi,

I have another glitch with an EET install.  

BWS doesn't recognize the NTotSC file that it downloaded itself from GitHub.

Consequently, it doesn't want to install the three Sandrah Saga files.

Apologies if it has been already documented and answered.