Photo

Sandrah Saga for EET (Bug and Support Forum)

EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
1095 replies to this topic

#941 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 04:53 AM

Hi,

I have another glitch with an EET install.  

BWS doesn't recognize the NTotSC file that it downloaded itself from GitHub.

Consequently, it doesn't want to install the three Sandrah Saga files.

Apologies if it has been already documented and answered.

This has not been reported before, so most likely it is a local problem for any reason.

Anyway:

For NTotSC you may use https://github.com/R...hive/master.zip (tested, confirmed, both parts to be installed) or the Beta v2.0 (still under test) https://github.com/G...hive/master.zip

Sandrah should be happy with any of the two versions - the current beta from the second link is to replace the interim in the near future but the green light from the maintainer needs still to be given.

Edited by Roxanne, 19 December 2017 - 05:15 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#942 -Sogdiane-

-Sogdiane-

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:02 AM

Hi,

I have another glitch with an EET install.  

BWS doesn't recognize the NTotSC file that it downloaded itself from GitHub.

Consequently, it doesn't want to install the three Sandrah Saga files.

Apologies if it has been already documented and answered.

This has not been reported before, so most likely it is a local problem for any reason.

Anyway:

For NTotSC you may use https://github.com/R...hive/master.zip (tested, confirmed, both parts to be installed) or the Beta v2.0 (still under test) https://github.com/G...ive/master.zip.

Sandrah should be happy with any of the two versions - the current beta from the second link is to replace the interim in the near future but the green light from the maintainer needs still to be given.

Thanks for your answer

The first one is the one I downloaded myself (my mistake,  BWS couldn't download the file itself, neither yours by the way).

One never get bored with an heavily-modded BG.  

#943 -icymad-

-icymad-

Posted 19 December 2017 - 05:53 PM

I took the unberlee orphan as a npc and tried to do her quest to find a witch in Firewine bridge but the cutscene loops eternally for some reason

#944 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:52 PM

I took the unberlee orphan as a npc and tried to do her quest to find a witch in Firewine bridge but the cutscene loops eternally for some reason

The forum for Tenya is here http://forum.baldurs...thermidor-v1-2.

There is nothing Sandrah has to to with that cutscene?  Just to confirm, I had Tenya in my party recently and I know that cutscene, it worked fine for me.

What is Global("B2#TenQuest","GLOBAL") set to when ot loops?

Maybe this will work

CTRL+y on Lethe (she will not die) then SetGlobal("B2#TenQuest","GLOBAL",12).

Edited by Roxanne, 19 December 2017 - 11:55 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#945 -icymad-

-icymad-

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:49 AM

The forum for Tenya is here http://forum.baldurs...thermidor-v1-2.

There is nothing Sandrah has to to with that cutscene?  Just to confirm, I had Tenya in my party recently and I know that cutscene, it worked fine for me.

What is Global("B2#TenQuest","GLOBAL") set to when ot loops?

Maybe this will work

CTRL+y on Lethe (she will not die) then SetGlobal("B2#TenQuest","GLOBAL",12).

The PC ask Umberlee what she thinks of Sandrah or Jen lig when it is about to kill the witch, and then the cutscene loops infinitely

#946 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:52 AM

"What is Global("B2#TenQuest","GLOBAL") set to when ot loops?"

It's expected near

Alsp, the PC asks something about Sandrah or Jen Lig to Umberlee when she is about to kill the witch...

#947 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:43 AM

"What is Global("B2#TenQuest","GLOBAL") set to when ot loops?"

It's expected near

Alsp, the PC asks something about Sandrah or Jen Lig to Umberlee when she is about to kill the witch...

Yes, sorry, with that last hint I found the source of the problem. It is in fact Sandrah mod interjecting with the wrong dialogue state. The state reference has changed in the Tenya mod in the latest update, so the mods do not fit together anymore. I will repair that.

Too late for your game, sorry.

Do this

With console

C:Eval('StartCutScene("B2#cTL10")')

The other possibility is to kill Sandrah and Jen'lig for the scene.

Edited by Roxanne, 20 December 2017 - 11:47 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#948 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:27 PM

How do i acess the Fields of the Dead map? I used to acess it on upper Chontar, but for some reason it's not working right now... I can still acess Wood of the Death or Northern Citadel tough...

Edit: Northern Coast is unreachable as well

Edited by icymad, 20 December 2017 - 01:29 PM.

#949 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:32 PM

How do i acess the Fields of the Dead map? I used to acess it on upper Chontar, but for some reason it's not working right now... I can still acess Wood of the Death or Northern Citadel tough...

Which version of NTotSC do you have installed? The new beta version that is out for test now has changed a few transitions. The fields should be accessible from Northern Coast north of Ulgoth's Beard. And did you already get the quests for it from either Magnad in BG or Yness in UB?

The Sandrah Saga

#950 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:39 PM

Which version of NTotSC do you have installed? The new beta version that is out for test now has changed a few transitions. The fields should be accessible from Northern Coast north of Ulgoth's Beard. And did you already get the quests for it from either Magnad in BG or Yness in UB?

I got a quest from Magnad, but haven't explored UB yet

#951 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:56 PM

There is a description in this post http://gibberlings3....ndpost&p=256861 of how the transitions and access work in EET with the new version.

The Sandrah Saga

#952 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 04:43 PM

There is a description in this post http://gibberlings3....ndpost&p=256861 of how the transitions and access work in EET with the new version.

I followed the instructions and the only place yet to discover is Northern Forest (if i need to talk to Haebal, i don't know where he is)

#953 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 10:14 PM

I followed the instructions and the only place yet to discover is Northern Forest (if i need to talk to Haebal, i don't know where he is)

In the tower in Larswood - but he only gives the additional quest if you found the demons and the book of unknowing. The quest there is optional and if I remember correctly you cannot get there any other way. You may get more assistance for the mod on the forum I linked above.

The Sandrah Saga

#954 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 03:36 AM

He became hostile and i killed him, maybe because of the cult. Is there a way to just teleport to the area?

#955 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 04:41 AM

He became hostile and i killed him, maybe because of the cult. Is there a way to just teleport to the area?

That is one of the possible outcomes of the quest, so nothing wrong here. You can still visit the area, even if it is not very interesting (a copy of the Bear River map) and has just one single simple mini-quest. C:MoveToArea("ar40pb")

The Sandrah Saga

#956 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:07 AM

Thanks for the help. Excuse me for one last question, but where do i find the book of unknowing?

#957 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:34 AM

Thanks for the help. Excuse me for one last question, but where do i find the book of unknowing?

Spoiler

Edited by Roxanne, 22 December 2017 - 05:34 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#958 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:10 AM

I think i screwed up somehow. I can't find Oupaste and Lobar just talk some nonsense. 

Edited by icymad, 22 December 2017 - 07:13 AM.

#959 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:25 AM

I think i screwed up somehow. I can't find Oupaste and Lobar just talk some nonsense. 

C;SetGlobal("TalkedToLobarMage","GLOBAL",1) and go to Blushing Mermaid. Unless you have that new beta mod installed for which it may be C;SetGlobal("NTTalkedToLobarMage","GLOBAL",1), not sure about that.

Edited by Roxanne, 22 December 2017 - 07:27 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#960 icymad

icymad
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:04 AM

Is the monk the one i killed in Larswood? I didn't find any in BG city