Photo

Sandrah Saga for EET (Bug and Support Forum)

EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
1095 replies to this topic

#181 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:09 AM

so any clues? Clarissa just not start the quest

First check if this global exists C:GetGlobal("BloomwT","GLOBAL") and if you have a book named "Virtue of Wisdom" in your inventory.

If not:

Depending on whether Finch is in your party or not, check this before talking to Clarissa

Global("Bloomw","GLOBAL",8 ) with Finch

Global("Bloomw","GLOBAL",2) no Finch

Edited by Roxanne, 16 January 2017 - 03:51 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#182 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:59 AM

This report may be interesting for some players who reported a delay/lag on the inventory screen when playing with Sandrah in party.

When moving things in the inventory, there is a ~1 second lag if the item is equippable, making doubleclicking to split stacks impossible (as a workaround, put the stack in a container like bag of holding and take how much you need from there).

This was reported here http://gibberlings3....=36#entry250507 and it seems that the issue may in deed not be related to Sandrah but to the new EE checks regarding usability of items (like I was assuming here

http://www.shsforums...ndpost&p=592007).

Edited by Roxanne, 16 January 2017 - 03:09 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#183 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:57 AM

that global BloomwT is not present, nor the book, where do I find one?

#184 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:52 AM

that global BloomwT is not present, nor the book, where do I find one?

From Clarissa in Waterdeep.

Depending on whether Finch is in your party or not, check this before talking to Clarissa

Global("Bloomw","GLOBAL",8 ) with Finch

Global("Bloomw","GLOBAL",2) no Finch

The Sandrah Saga

#185 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

This report may be interesting for some players who reported a delay/lag on the inventory screen when playing with Sandrah in party.

When moving things in the inventory, there is a ~1 second lag if the item is equippable, making doubleclicking to split stacks impossible (as a workaround, put the stack in a container like bag of holding and take how much you need from there).

This was reported here http://gibberlings3....=36#entry250507 and it seems that the issue may in deed not be related to Sandrah but to the new EE checks regarding usability of items (like I was assuming here

http://www.shsforums...ndpost&p=592007).

So it is neither Sandrah nor EET but a vanilla game bug as reported here:

it's known patch 2.x issue, not related to EET:

https://forums.beamd...-ways-around-it

https://forums.beamd...s-inventory-lag

already reported on redmine and submitted as bug by devs: http://redmine.beamd...om/issues/23866

The Sandrah Saga

#186 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:35 AM

well I have the book from clarissa with no finch, walkthough says there will be waylaids many times.. journal says I need to find finch, but where she is?

#187 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:04 AM

well I have the book from clarissa with no finch, walkthough says there will be waylaids many times.. journal says I need to find finch, but where she is?

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#188 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:25 AM

ok i have first waylaid, Sandrah speaks to me, and according to walkthough, there should be clue in lighthouse. Explored all lighthouses I found, nothing happens :/ is there more specific walkthough please? Or can you give me some clue please? :)

#189 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:42 AM

ok i have first waylaid, Sandrah speaks to me, and according to walkthough, there should be clue in lighthouse. Explored all lighthouses I found, nothing happens :/ is there more specific walkthough please? Or can you give me some clue please? :)

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#190 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:54 AM

ok thanks, ill try to get one more ambush :)

#191 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

Hi again, I have to ask about the grey clan mod part after killing teven, according to walkthough there should be option to strike them in legencase, how to get there since elminster isnt there and he isnt in waterdeep?

#192 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:49 AM

Hi again, I have to ask about the grey clan mod part after killing teven, according to walkthough there should be option to strike them in legencase, how to get there since elminster isnt there and he isnt in waterdeep?

You had the final talk with the Grey Clan's enemies in Beregost?

You have the Legencase Fibula from the sorceress in your inventory?

Sandrah talked to you about the chance to re-visit Legencase?

Global("SanAcadMission","GLOBAL",2) is true?

You go to Waterdeep and look for Elminster in his garden or in his study?

Edited by Roxanne, 18 January 2017 - 10:49 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#193 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:57 AM

ahh forgot garden :) im there, but.. Fighting Monica.. mass domination like fireballs in FAI cutscene.. lag, could I ask you for a quick fix? Am I able to kill her in first floor?

#194 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:07 AM

ahh forgot garden :) im there, but.. Fighting Monica.. mass domination like fireballs in FAI cutscene.. lag, could I ask you for a quick fix? Am I able to kill her in first floor?

No, she will escape to deeper areas.

These spell effects are not from the Sandrah mod.

It looks like you should investigate which mod injects these super-spells to your game.(Or maybe you have a combination of spell mods and AI mods that are not compatible).

The Sandrah Saga

#195 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

well, can you advice me for what I should look and do changelog works?

//btw she is almost dead but not escaped.

Edited by konva, 18 January 2017 - 11:27 AM.

#196 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:29 AM

I find out a quick fix solution, I just reload, initiate fight and ctrl+y her to trigger low hp escape

#197 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:37 AM

It looks like the spells from Grey Clan mod itself do something weird in your installation:

BW05SP00.spl (The fireball in the Golem scene)

BW05SP05.spl (The mass domination spell in Monica scene)

I have never had problems with spells from that mod. You could run change-log on those files to see if you find out more.

The Sandrah Saga

#198 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

Here are changelogs of the spells, btw please about clarissa again, waited too long for second waylaid, just got that one, visited most areas, also followed walkthough

Attached Files

#199 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:22 PM

Here are changelogs of the spells, btw please about clarissa again, waited too long for second waylaid, just got that one, visited most areas, also followed walkthough

Those are two beta mods working on the same spells - you should make those reports to their forums maybe.

- Spell revisions

- IWDification

So either they are not compatible with each other or not compatible with other mods like Grey Clan (why do they even touch those?).

Did you use BWS to install - if so, maybe BWS should issue a warning.

I cannot comment further on this topic, I do not use any of these mods.

PS - you could restore your game by copying the versions of the spells from Spellrevision/backup/0 into override.

Edited by Roxanne, 18 January 2017 - 12:42 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#200 -tresca-

-tresca-

Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:48 PM

Dear Roxanne

After beating the cloakwood mines an returning to the surface Sandrah always gives me the "betting on wrong horse lines an leaves the party" . I'm going to try redoing the mines again an what dialog occurs there and answer differently. See if that helps. In the meantime Ive always treated her well etc an have a reputation of 14. Could you maybe list the variables that indicate her mood or how shes been treated and that the romance is dead or inactive?

P.S. we do free the miners and save Henning. Also I'm loving the mod and all its content except for the sudden angry an leaving Sandrah Lastly if you want weidu logs and the like you will sadly have to tell me how to get them since I cant recall how to do it anymore.

Sincerely

tresca