Photo

Sandrah Saga for EET (Bug and Support Forum)

EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
1095 replies to this topic

#281 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:44 PM

When choosing Imoen's class(this instance M/T) you've swapped her weapons over to sling and dagger in the inventory but still has the old short sword and bow proficiency.

I hope I found a solution already.

Edited by Roxanne, 12 February 2017 - 02:04 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#282 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:02 AM

When choosing Imoen's class(this instance M/T) you've swapped her weapons over to sling and dagger in the inventory but still has the old short sword and bow proficiency.

Thanks, I will look at it - in case it does not *repair* on level up...

Here is a fix for it - just install and load your game. Should do it without need to start new game.

Attached File  SandrahProf.rar   857.86K   116 downloads

(Issue was that BG1 creatures proficiency and BG2EE proficiency use different systems).

PS - Please provide some feedback if it works for you.

Edited by Roxanne, 12 February 2017 - 02:03 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#283 Hack'N'Slash

Hack'N'Slash
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:39 PM

Thanks, I just fixed it up in EEKeeper. Might need to see what else had added changes to Imoen cause I can never remember having 17 strength before.

#284 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:33 PM

Thanks, I just fixed it up in EEKeeper. Might need to see what else had added changes to Imoen cause I can never remember having 17 strength before.

A strong young woman...

...but - I have a suspicion

Big big

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#285 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modder
  • 315 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:16 PM

there are warnings during SandrahNPC Extensions installation: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6g5ilh

WARNING: internal label [20] not found in processed DLG [TSBLACKL]
WARNING: EXTEND_BOTTOM state #20 out of range 0-0, SKIPPED
WARNING: internal label [0] not found in processed DLG [DRIZ2]
WARNING: internal label [7] not found in processed DLG [DRIZ2]
WARNING: internal label [53] not found in processed DLG [CULTBEH]

#286 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:34 PM

there are warnings during SandrahNPC Extensions installation: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6g5ilh

WARNING: internal label [20] not found in processed DLG [TSBLACKL]
WARNING: EXTEND_BOTTOM state #20 out of range 0-0, SKIPPED
WARNING: internal label [0] not found in processed DLG [DRIZ2]

Yes, but they are harmless.

They are concerning interjections to lines added by mods that may still be missing in EET compatible list. Since I was never able to find the mods which added those (back in BGT) I could never make them conditional - and since it does not hurt, I left it this way still.

In addition, I could not figure out which of my d-files even contains those references. (The error logs are not too helpful on finding the source.)

Edited by Roxanne, 13 February 2017 - 02:35 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#287 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modder
  • 315 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

seems odd to me to just leave not working dlg code if content doesn't exist. Maybe some of this stuff is due to difference between BG2 and BG2:EE dlg files? Or some mod has been patched and no longer appends dialogue the same way? In such case the same warnings would stay there for eternity. btw. the same warnings shows up later during setup-EET_end installation, so weidu patches those DLG files even if patching criteria has not been met (not sure why weidu don't simply skip patching in such case).

Edited by K4thos, 13 February 2017 - 11:02 PM.

#288 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:47 AM

seems odd to me to just leave not working dlg code if content doesn't exist. Maybe some of this stuff is due to difference between BG2 and BG2:EE dlg files? Or some mod has been patched and no longer appends dialogue the same way? In such case the same warnings would stay there for eternity. btw. the same warnings shows up later during setup-EET_end installation, so weidu patches those DLG files even if patching criteria has not been met (not sure why weidu don't simply skip patching in such case).

stay there for eternity.

Hopefully not - it is still on my agenda of to-do's, I just have no clue at this moment.

And yes, I share your concern that the same warnings appear in EET_end. There is some weidu stuff that is more sensitive than it should be. There are even some error messages for things that are correct and that weidu installs correctly...

Edit - seems to be related to Region of Terror mod not yet available for EET. Some interjects with that mod should go to the conditional install options.

Done.

Edited by Roxanne, 14 February 2017 - 02:21 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#289 Ikki

Ikki
  • Validating
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:40 AM

Edit - seems to be related to Region of Terror mod not yet available for EET. Some interjects with that mod should go to the conditional install options.

Done.

I'm playing with RoT and effectively i don't have those warning.

But i have still this parse error

[SandrahNPC/Mods/dw2mc3ge.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 130 column 16-52
Near Text: )
	[StateCheck] argument [RZ_STATE_DISABLED] not found in [State.IDS]

It's because in 'DW2MC3GE.BAF' there is a check' StateCheck([ENEMY],RZ_STATE_DISABLED)' and i believe that RZ_STATE_DISABLED doesn't exist

#290 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:50 AM

Done.

I'm playing with RoT and effectively i don't have those warning.

But i have still this parse error

[SandrahNPC/Mods/dw2mc3ge.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 130 column 16-52
Near Text: )
	[StateCheck] argument [RZ_STATE_DISABLED] not found in [State.IDS]

It's because in 'DW2MC3GE.BAF' there is a check' StateCheck([ENEMY],RZ_STATE_DISABLED)' and i believe that RZ_STATE_DISABLED doesn't exist

Does it stop the installation - I have not tested with RoT in EET (since it is not yet available) - it was last tested without errors in BGT?

I will just remove it, it is not important.

Thanks for the report.

Repaired file Attached File  DW2MC3GE.BAF   26.59K   131 downloads

Edited by Roxanne, 20 February 2017 - 07:52 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#291 Ikki

Ikki
  • Validating
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:29 AM

The travel trigger for Haeball's Tower (NTotSC Revised) in Larswood was missing : Did you just fixed it ?

If so that pretty cool  :new_thumbs:

are the other travel trigger in this mod working on the EE ?

#292 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:34 AM

The travel trigger for Haeball's Tower (NTotSC Revised) in Larswood was missing : Did you just fixed it ?

If so that pretty cool  :new_thumbs:

are the other travel trigger in this mod working on the EE ?

I found that the old method of install did not work with BGEE Spawn mod adding further triggers to the same area. So I tried out the newer Weidu function with LPF fj_are_structure.

This was the only trigger so far that seems to have problems. If not - let me know and I will do similar to others.

I am still hoping and hoping that the *real* NTotSC for EET will some day be released and I can forget about my crutch adaptation. (K4thos tells me since one year that it is just around the corner - and I cannot blame the poor over-worked guy for not giving it priority...)

The fix is actually here https://github.com/R...aa821b5a28dd903

Edited by Roxanne, 21 February 2017 - 04:34 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#293 Ikki

Ikki
  • Validating
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:33 AM

Sandrah and Check the Bodies

Roxanne, did sandrah have special content with CtB ? :Tasty:

I was traveling in the 'Sunset mountains'  ( AR3520 the area with the blue dragon) when I find a new area (cvsha1) from your mod

#294 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:57 AM

Sandrah and Check the Bodies

Roxanne, did sandrah have special content with CtB ? :Tasty:

I was traveling in the 'Sunset mountains'  ( AR3520 the area with the blue dragon) when I find a new area (cvsha1) from your mod

Yes.

It is the starting point for a huge quest. She uses the outside area and adds a new transition to some unused cave entry.

I inherited it from my BGT version because the area is where I would otherwise have put mine. If CtB is not installed (like in EET), Sandrah adds her own Sunset mountains to the game.

Sandrah also had a lot of content with other CtB episodes, I have to look what it was...

PS- In case you plan a CtB-for-EET, I think it would be a good idea to skip the Candlekeep Scores thing and the BG1 to BG2 transition stuff. It will break the EET's completely revised transition.

The Sandrah Saga

#295 Ikki

Ikki
  • Validating
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:53 AM

PS- In case you plan a CtB-for-EET, I think it would be a good idea to skip the Candlekeep Scores thing and the BG1 to BG2 transition stuff. It will break the EET's completely revised transition.

Chores where always optionals, it's possible to install and play CtB without the chores

I have converted this mod (like RoT) , and the chores work to when begining a new campain directly in BG2

I have no idee how the new transition from Dragonspear work (could you attach a save just before imoen and co rejoin, i want to try if it fail)

#296 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:36 AM

Here is a save from my last playthrough just before you move south in this area to meet your old comrades (you already had the talk with Imoen upon leaving the tunnels).

You will see that Sandrah is in the party - so ctrl+y her before using the save, not sure what extra problems she (or her pussycat) cause if you do not have the corresponding mod installed.

Edited by Roxanne, 23 February 2017 - 08:37 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#297 Ikki

Ikki
  • Validating
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:14 AM

Thank you

You will see that Sandrah is in the party - so ctrl+y her before using the save, not sure what extra problems she (or her pussycat) cause if you do not have the corresponding mod installed.

Sandrah is one of my must have mod, sure i have it installed :lol2:

I just did the transition ( with Sandrah, EET, and all the big mod) no problem and the chores are working (but i fast forward them asap, even if i find them very well done)

And it is even better, Sandrah recognised Breagar and Drizzt

#298 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:50 AM

Sandrah recognised Breagar and Drizzt

Do you mean the BG2 Breagar and the RoT Drizzt who are in Irenicus Areas?

So far I had no chance to test those in EET (since the mods are not yet there). I was just anticipating her crossmod contents would work just the same. Seems like it might.

The Sandrah Saga

#299 Ikki

Ikki
  • Validating
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:25 AM

Yes,yes

The EET Breagar is in the room with the 3 golem, and the RoT drizzt is waiting just before the tunnel, and Sandrah interject when they meet
( i had to tweak Breagar 7 to get it installed ) and for RoT it is also working

Spoiler

#300 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:52 AM

Congratulations.

I was sure that many big mods would make it into EET. I had my doubts about CtB and I am happy to be proven wrong.

One question - *all those cutscenes* - does that refer to the flashback scenes (Meeting Jaheira/Khalid - Rescue Dynaheir - Sarevok fight) ?

Edited by Roxanne, 24 February 2017 - 08:30 AM.

The Sandrah Saga