EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#241 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:11 AM

Hello to those who like this mod,

I made a lot of notes about my playing with this mod and wrote a kinda walkthrough about it. Might be interesting to folks here. I can't post in this forum but it's to be found here

https://forums.beamd...#Comment_945525

At this stage i cover BG1 and SoD of the mod but I keep on writing now while I do SoA part.

If you have questions or suggestions make a post over at Beamdog.

There is something odd with this forum here, I can't get account activation for weeks now.

Well according to this walkthough.. I got that value 5 of ElmHint global.. so still im wondering what went wrong. Landrel is still not there and elmister is not in temple in FAI and also not in High Hedge

#242 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:17 AM

Hello to those who like this mod,

I made a lot of notes about my playing with this mod and wrote a kinda walkthrough about it. Might be interesting to folks here. I can't post in this forum but it's to be found here

https://forums.beamd...#Comment_945525

At this stage i cover BG1 and SoD of the mod but I keep on writing now while I do SoA part.

If you have questions or suggestions make a post over at Beamdog.

There is something odd with this forum here, I can't get account activation for weeks now.

Well according to this walkthough.. I got that value 5 of ElmHint global.. so still im wondering what went wrong. Landrel is still not there and elmister is not in temple in FAI and also not in High Hedge

It should say Elmhint global is greater than 5, i.e. 6 or more.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#243 -PaulaM-

-PaulaM-

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:21 AM

It should say Elmhint global is greater than 5, i.e. 6 or more.

I say this:

Spoiler

You miss one more encounter.

#244 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:37 AM

ahh okay :) thanks, now its value is 6, so I can wait few moments I hope

#245 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 05:33 AM

ahh okay :) thanks, now its value is 6, so I can wait few moments I hope

Provided you have acquainted yourself sufficiently, for which there is another global SanPidPack which needs to be greater than 7...

Things are supposed to be flowing along, it gets cumbersome if you wait for a specific event to happen. Sometimes it is better not to know what may come. A mod should not enforce you to play the game in a particular way.

Edited by Roxanne, 01 February 2018 - 05:37 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#246 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:49 AM

Hello, a quick question about Haiass.. in classic BGT he has some item where I can check his stats, but not in EET? How could I know how strong he is?

#247 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:12 AM

Hello, a quick question about Haiass.. in classic BGT he has some item where I can check his stats, but not in EET? How could I know how strong he is?

You can see his health state like for any other NPC. Otherwise he follows EE standards, there is no extra display for him. When he is injured too much, he retreats from battles until he recovers or is healed. If Sandrah is with you, she heals him like any other party member.

The Sandrah Saga

#248 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:25 AM

I mean THAC0, AC, dmg, attack type etc.. :)

#249 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:30 AM

I mean THAC0, AC, dmg, attack type etc.. :)

No, there is no such item for EET.

Edited by Roxanne, 01 February 2018 - 10:30 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#250 Februarius

Februarius
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:26 PM

Hi, are Sandrah items quest related, including sword she gives me? I would like to get rid of them. Starting from scratch and gradually improving party members equipment is one of the things I like the most. For my taste she has a bit to much specific items. It kind a ruins a low level, low item, desperate, starting situation.

Other than that I really like the change of perspective with her in the party, and I am having a lots of fun. Feels like I am playing a new game.

Edited by Februarius, 01 February 2018 - 03:32 PM.

#251 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:11 PM

Hi, are Sandrah items quest related, including sword she gives me? I would like to get rid of them. Starting from scratch and gradually improving party members equipment is one of the things I like the most. For my taste she has a bit to much specific items. It kind a ruins a low level, low item, desperate, starting situation.

Other than that I really like the change of perspective with her in the party, and I am having a lots of fun. Feels like I am playing a new game.

You can get rid of the sword, it is a gift.

Sandrah will not part from her items, later they will be upgraded. They are specific for her and related to her background and storyline. They appear a bit over average at the start but compensate for that. She is not a beginner but has come all the way from Waterdeep alone to meet you,and she has the means to possess good gear. You can always store her items in her inventory and give her a pocket knife if that makes you happy.

The Sandrah Saga

#252 Februarius

Februarius
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:39 PM

Her items don't have full statistics, is this intentional? Also the ring of wisdom has a graphic glitch in item description, there is a black rectangle around ring graphic.

Is this a mod bug, or is somehow caused by my megamod installation?

#253 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:01 PM

Her items don't have full statistics, is this intentional? Also the ring of wisdom has a graphic glitch in item description, there is a black rectangle around ring graphic.

Is this a mod bug, or is somehow caused by my megamod installation?

Not providing statistics for Mystra's items is intentional. By what means can the protagonist gain such information?

The graphic glitch is...a graphic glitch. I will repair it. I just needed to be kicked to do it, just like now.

Attached File  SANRIN2.ITM   258bytes   226 downloads

Just put this into BG2EE/override

Edited by Roxanne, 03 February 2018 - 01:08 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#254 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:23 AM

Hi Roxanne, I noticed some odd thing.. when I visit waterdeep, in Siamorphe Temple there are containers that contains empty slot items.. When I click on blank slot in those chests, it blocks mine inventory. Could you look at that please?

#255 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:40 AM

Hi Roxanne, I noticed some odd thing.. when I visit waterdeep, in Siamorphe Temple there are containers that contains empty slot items.. When I click on blank slot in those chests, it blocks mine inventory. Could you look at that please?

If you have a save from before you entered the area, you can put this into BG2EE/override

Attached File  CVROA9.ARE   4.23K   210 downloads

Or you can put the file into override and delete the CVROA9 entry from your current savegame (Baldur.sav)  with NI.

The Sandrah Saga

#256 -Valek-

-Valek-

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:54 AM

Hello!

I have a little question !

I've started this awesome mod a few days ago and I since I have the style of having the most out of a single playthrough I want to know what can I do to make this possible:

My EET character are a female since I want to romance Chloe in BG2. But what i'm also wanting is to romance Viconia and Sandrah. What can I do to romance the 3 at the same time? if I use eekeeper  or the girgle of masculinity/feminity to start romance with viconia, will it break something with Sandrah? I'm used to tweek the code to remove the conflict for multiromancing when I find them but this mod is so big that I don't want to tweek to much without knowing. 

I'm asking because i've read that they are extra content if the character are male and romancing sandrah and Viconia and I don't want to restart the game or replay it soon. 

Thanks a lot!!

#257 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:06 AM

Hello!

I have a little question !

I've started this awesome mod a few days ago and I since I have the style of having the most out of a single playthrough I want to know what can I do to make this possible:

My EET character are a female since I want to romance Chloe in BG2. But what i'm also wanting is to romance Viconia and Sandrah. What can I do to romance the 3 at the same time? if I use eekeeper  or the girgle of masculinity/feminity to start romance with viconia, will it break something with Sandrah? I'm used to tweek the code to remove the conflict for multiromancing when I find them but this mod is so big that I don't want to tweek to much without knowing. 

I'm asking because i've read that they are extra content if the character are male and romancing sandrah and Viconia and I don't want to restart the game or replay it soon. 

Thanks a lot!!

There will be no issue with Sandrah or Chloe. Chloe loves women anyway. Sandrah will go by character rather than gender. Also, she knows about your gender even before you get hold of a girdle and will not be fooled by it. The only thing remaining is Viconia, if you tweak her (guess you know what to do there), there will be no problem with Sandrah.

Sandrah has slightly different content sometimes for male or female protagonist, it is different but not necessarily missing something.

Actually I doubt that it is even possible to get all of Sandrah's content in one single play, many things are alternatives, so you will see one or other variation depending on how you play. But that is the same for all of the game.

The Sandrah Saga

#258 Balulish

Balulish
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:13 AM

I've got the question due to "horse talk". I've already started chapter 5, tried to change setpointsglobal (by consle), but it didn't work - Sandrah still wants to leave :( Is there any other option to fix it (force her to stay :))?

#259 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:40 AM

I've got the question due to "horse talk". I've already started chapter 5, tried to change setpointsglobal (by consle), but it didn't work - Sandrah still wants to leave :( Is there any other option to fix it (force her to stay :))?

I assume you mean C;GetGlobal("Sanpoints","GLOBAL") gives you less than 47 after the Cloalwood mines?

You can do C:SetGlobal("Sanpoints","GLOBAL",47) before you pull the plug in the mines. The question is however why it is too low, it may be that something else is wrong, like the PID (Force talk) .

The Sandrah Saga

#260 Quorwyf

Quorwyf
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:47 AM

Do you lose Sandrah permanently when you kick her or does she go to an inn somewhere?