EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#261 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:52 AM

Do you lose Sandrah permanently when you kick her or does she go to an inn somewhere?

It depends on where you are in the game and how your relationship evolves.

During early BG1 she goes to either the Morninglord temple or Nashkel temple. If she leaves on her own, she will tell you where she goes.

In later parts of the game she will leave permanently because after some events there will be no way for her to complete her own main quest if she is kicked out.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#262 Quorwyf

Quorwyf
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:33 AM

Do you lose Sandrah permanently when you kick her or does she go to an inn somewhere?

It depends on where you are in the game and how your relationship evolves.

During early BG1 she goes to either the Morninglord temple or Nashkel temple. If she leaves on her own, she will tell you where she goes.

In later parts of the game she will leave permanently because after some events there will be no way for her to complete her own main quest if she is kicked out.

Ok. Thanks.

#263 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:26 AM

Hi roxanne, i have forgot to visit garden at elminster house to pick pelligram.. now I have all pieces of cloth together + imoen quest is currently at gullykin, but when I returned to waterdeep, pelligram is not there.. am I screwed much? :D or some global value change fix mine current gameplay?

#264 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:35 AM

Hi roxanne, i have forgot to visit garden at elminster house to pick pelligram.. now I have all pieces of cloth together + imoen quest is currently at gullykin, but when I returned to waterdeep, pelligram is not there.. am I screwed much? :D or some global value change fix mine current gameplay?

You need her sooner or later so...

Do this

C:GetGlobal("SanVisitedWD","GLOBAL")  note down the current value A

Go to Elminster's garden,

SetGlobal("SanVisitedWD","GLOBAL",1)

Go through the gate and Pelligram should be there and do her joining scene and setting of all globals she needs.

Leave the garden and house

SetGlobal("SanVisitedWD","GLOBAL"A) where A is the value you had before.

The Sandrah Saga

#265 Quorwyf

Quorwyf
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:02 PM

I've been running into a glitch w/ this pretty often. Sandrah will randomly start walking up to my character to say "hello there" and will initiate conversation to say that every 2 seconds. Once it starts happening I have to load a save from before she started doing that. Any idea as to what would cause this or how to fix it?

Just noticed that it seems to happen pretty consistently after the fight with the Ogre on the map before Friendly Arms. Is she supposed to start some other conversation there?

Edited by Quorwyf, 08 February 2018 - 04:52 PM.

#266 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:20 PM

I've been running into a glitch w/ this pretty often. Sandrah will randomly start walking up to my character to say "hello there" and will initiate conversation to say that every 2 seconds. Once it starts happening I have to load a save from before she started doing that. Any idea as to what would cause this or how to fix it?

Just noticed that it seems to happen pretty consistently after the fight with the Ogre on the map before Friendly Arms. Is she supposed to start some other conversation there?

double post already answered.

The problem at hand is due to missing EET_end install so Sandrah does not have her BG1 dialogues. See other post.

Edited by Roxanne, 08 February 2018 - 10:25 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#267 -PaulaM-

-PaulaM-

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:46 PM

Hi,

for all the many questions around this big mod, many of them I answer in the first part of my guide here:

https://forums.beamd...#Comment_945525

I cover the BG1 and SoD part of the game by now and I'm working on SoA at the moment.

I can't post the guide here, I can't get any admission or response from administrators for weeks. That seems to be normal in this forum. Yes, I know that Roxanne hates it to be on "bean dogs", but better there than in my vaults, I say.

#268 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:06 PM

Hi,

for all the many questions around this big mod, many of them I answer in the first part of my guide here:

https://forums.beamd...#Comment_945525

I cover the BG1 and SoD part of the game by now and I'm working on SoA at the moment.

I can't post the guide here, I can't get any admission or response from administrators for weeks. That seems to be normal in this forum. Yes, I know that Roxanne hates it to be on "bean dogs", but better there than in my vaults, I say.

@PaulaM

I have linked your download to the first post of this thread.

I have not looked at it in detail but it looks promising. A bit of madness involved in trying to write it. What will the full issue amount to? BG1 + SoD is just about a quarter of the content yet. You will end up writing a novel.

What bothers me a bit is that people may take it as a walkthrough and by this missing all the other options of playing with the mod. but it seems I can do little to prevent this.

Edited by Roxanne, 09 February 2018 - 01:07 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#269 -Balulish-

-Balulish-

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:15 PM

I've got the question due to "horse talk". I've already started chapter 5, tried to change setpointsglobal (by consle), but it didn't work - Sandrah still wants to leave :( Is there any other option to fix it (force her to stay :))?

I assume you mean C;GetGlobal("Sanpoints","GLOBAL") gives you less than 47 after the Cloalwood mines?

You can do C:SetGlobal("Sanpoints","GLOBAL",47) before you pull the plug in the mines. The question is however why it is too low, it may be that something else is wrong, like the PID (Force talk) .

You said "before" pulling mines. Sadly, I don't have such save (last one is from exiting mines). Is there any other option to remove that horse talk? 

#270 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:26 PM

I've got the question due to "horse talk". I've already started chapter 5, tried to change setpointsglobal (by consle), but it didn't work - Sandrah still wants to leave :( Is there any other option to fix it (force her to stay :))?

I assume you mean C;GetGlobal("Sanpoints","GLOBAL") gives you less than 47 after the Cloalwood mines?

You can do C:SetGlobal("Sanpoints","GLOBAL",47) before you pull the plug in the mines. The question is however why it is too low, it may be that something else is wrong, like the PID (Force talk) .

You said "before" pulling mines. Sadly, I don't have such save (last one is from exiting mines). Is there any other option to remove that horse talk? 

There is the auto.save from the chapter transition.

Some possible things to do:

- If you are familiar with NI or EE keeper you could set the global in that save.

OR

- If you are fast, you can try to load that auto-save and immediately hit *pause*.

then console C:SetGlobal("Sanbehbast","LOCALS",4) and because this is LOCALS you must have your cursor on Sandrah's portrait while you hit <ENTER>.

OR

- you post that auto-save here and I would change it,

The Sandrah Saga

#271 -Balulish-

-Balulish-

Posted 10 February 2018 - 05:32 AM

- If you are familiar with NI or EE keeper you could set the global in that save.

OR

- If you are fast, you can try to load that auto-save and immediately hit *pause*.

then console C:SetGlobal("Sanbehbast","LOCALS",4) and because this is LOCALS you must have your cursor on Sandrah's portrait while you hit <ENTER>.

OR

OR

OR

It works. Thanks a lot, don't have words to say how grateful I am :))))))))))))))))))

#272 -GUI1234-

-GUI1234-

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:22 PM

Am I mistaken in understanding (from reading the first post) that the below listed mods are required to run Sandrah?

Drizzt Saga, DSotSC, Ascension, TDDz, NTotSC, Grey Clan

None of these have any appeal to me whatsoever aside from Ascension... I hope this isn't the case

#273 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:06 PM

Am I mistaken in understanding (from reading the first post) that the below listed mods are required to run Sandrah?

Drizzt Saga, DSotSC, Ascension, TDDz, NTotSC, Grey Clan

None of these have any appeal to me whatsoever aside from Ascension... I hope this isn't the case

They are required for installation since they are integrated into the main story and also areas and NPCs play a role. It does not mean you need to play every episode of every mod later on.

Edited by Roxanne, 10 February 2018 - 10:14 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#274 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:05 AM

Hello, I remember that sandrah did something with weave, and then PC and her got heal group ability, what are the conditions? I cant reproduce that and do not remember when did that ability come, could you give me hint please?

#275 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:16 AM

Hello, I remember that sandrah did something with weave, and then PC and her got heal group ability, what are the conditions? I cant reproduce that and do not remember when did that ability come, could you give me hint please?

Does this help or need I decipher it`?  

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#276 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:56 AM

that first line.. :) rest is if I already have mass charm spell as innitate ability from sandrah, rep is at least 14, time GT means 20 days? and only outdoor?

#277 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:59 AM

that first line.. :) rest is if I already have mass charm spell as innitate ability from sandrah, rep is at least 14, time GT means 20 days? and only outdoor?

TimeGT(20)  evening later than 20hours on that day
    AreaType(OUTDOOR)
    !AreaType(CITY)  NOT in a city

The Sandrah Saga

#278 -PaulaM-

-PaulaM-

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:58 PM

Hi Roxanne,

I've just encountered Skie to take her revenge on Irenicus at the Tree of Life. Quite sinister.

Will there be more of her in the mod, given her heritage?

What I'm really about is that there is a new Skie mod out that makes her joinable in BG2 and which says it's not compatible with yours. After this scene that is probably true. Any plans to resolve this?

I would love ti have both mods in my next install, hope there's some solution by then.

#279 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:07 AM

Hi Roxanne,

I've just encountered Skie to take her revenge on Irenicus at the Tree of Life. Quite sinister.

Will there be more of her in the mod, given her heritage?

Yes, in ToB

What I'm really about is that there is a new Skie mod out that makes her joinable in BG2 and which says it's not compatible with yours. After this scene that is probably true. Any plans to resolve this?

I would love ti have both mods in my next install, hope there's some solution by then.

The Skie episode in Sandrah was designed with the idea that one day there would be a mod that solves the issue from SoD in a better way. Actually the only reason for Skie in Sandrah is that my mod needs to access BG City again in the second half of BG2 and I needed to open the town for the party again.

So you get compatibility in less than 5 minutes by adding

SetGlobal("SanSoDSkie","Global",6)

to your mod. This should be done at some event/dialogue etc where story-wise a situation is achieved that the protagonist can return to BG City.

Doing this will open the city again but prevent the Sandrah events that otherwise lead to this state.

Later events after her return are already checked in my mod with !InParty("Skie"). I may need to update this condition, if your Skie uses a different script name.

Again less than 5 minutes work...

The Sandrah Saga

#280 -PaulaM-

-PaulaM-

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:13 AM

Wow, sounds great.

BTW, it's not MY mod, but there shouldn't be an issue to add this one line to the new mod and make everybody happy.

Thanks!