Aggro in Curst (Jasilya)

Curst bugs jasilya

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DraconicCynic

DraconicCynic
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:58 PM

Torment is one of my favorite games of all time. (Really looking forward to inXile's game). I dig out PST and play it every few years. 

Anyway, I've got all the relevant mods (Widescreen, UI, Fixpack, Unfinished Business, and PST Tweak. I had no problems up until Curst, where everyone in the area attacks when I'm trying to rescue Jasilya. I remember reading in the Fixpack notes that this was no longer a problem, and I'm really bummed that it still seems to be a thing. I'm careful how I attack, and it doesn't matter if I pre-empt Marquez, or get the quest from TB and M. Everyone just goes nuts. I've reloaded to before Ravel, got back to Curst, and same thing.

I don't want to start over again, so any help would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by DraconicCynic, 15 December 2016 - 02:00 PM.

#2 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:04 PM

Not sure when I'll have time to look at it (busy tonight + tomorrow), but upload a save (as close as possible to where everyone goes hostile) and we'll see...

Edited by agb1, 15 December 2016 - 03:05 PM.

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

Latest version:    https://bitbucket.or.../get/master.zip

#3 DraconicCynic

DraconicCynic
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:59 PM

Welll....as it turns out, after uninstalling and reinstalling a third? Fourth? time, it went by without a hitch, both with and without talking to TB and M first. Though for some reason, now i no longer have the numerical alignment value in my stats. Oops. Which mod was that one in? Under the BG2 THAC0? Thank you for responding, agb1.