Just mine EET installation

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#41 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:41 AM

And what about Foundling dialogie with Imoen, it starts asking her if there was anyone else in cages.. the about jokes.. he dont know any jokes and crash

SetGlobal("L#FoundlingImoen","GLOBAL",2)

• State 73: I don't know any jokes, Imoen.
  • State 52: Oh, what a *terrible shame*...

End

Edited by Roxanne, 01 February 2017 - 03:45 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#42 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:12 AM

ok thanks Ill revive him and try

#43 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:12 AM

Hi, the biggest TDD quest which is supposed to start after defeating irenicus in hell is not available in EET?

#44 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:32 AM

Hi, the biggest TDD quest which is supposed to start after defeating irenicus in hell is not available in EET?

It is - but it starts differently. You have to talk with Elhan at the entrance of the elf city before you go to the fight at tree of life.

They have changed this to avoid all the bugs with the final Ellesime talk (and all the mods changing it) that the old version used to have.

The new trigger is not obvious - you will probably not find it without reading the readme of the mod. This needs to be improved for sure. (In the TDDz mod)

The Sandrah Saga

#45 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:02 PM

hello again, Thank you for sorting this TDD thing out. I have qurstion about censpenar. He says something with cloak +2 recipe that needs scroll of mantle. Unfortunately there is no such scroll atm since some mods have modified the names.

#46 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:07 PM

Another issue with Foundling I guess. I have completed the black gloves for him, he walks to me and wanna initiate dialogue, but nothing happes, it only block mine quicksavings and resting options.. any idea how to fix please? :)

#47 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:52 AM

ok guess to ctrl+y him to proceed further... :(

#48 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:28 AM

hello again, could someone look into mine weidu logs and tell me what I did wrong in case of XP cap? I have main char capped at 8 000 000 xp, which prevents me from constructing perfect adamantite golems. Im pretty sure I removed most of XP caps, like classic BG, TotSC, SoA caps I found before installation.

#49 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modder
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:43 AM

hello again, could someone look into mine weidu logs and tell me what I did wrong in case of XP cap? I have main char capped at 8 000 000 xp, which prevents me from constructing perfect adamantite golems. Im pretty sure I removed most of XP caps, like classic BG, TotSC, SoA caps I found before installation.

Install component attached to this post and let me know if it fixes the problem. It's part of the new (unreleased) EET_Tweaks.

Attached Files

#50 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:52 AM

okay I hope it wont screw my current game :D and I have found another issue, elmonster told me something that demons taken control in forest of tethyr, those silent head. I killed all demons, then appeared in plane, solar speaks to me mellisan appears. Then final trial is revealed and im back in forest and im stucked there. I cant leave I cant use plane ability

#51 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:03 AM

@K4thos it works :)

#52 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modder
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:12 AM

okay I hope it wont screw my current game :D and I have found another issue, elmonster told me something that demons taken control in forest of tethyr, those silent head. I killed all demons, then appeared in plane, solar speaks to me mellisan appears. Then final trial is revealed and im back in forest and im stucked there. I cant leave I cant use plane ability

why can't you use Pocket Plane ability? Is there a meesage "This power cannot be used while you are in the planar stronghold." even though you're outside of it? If yes than check this in console:

C:GetGlobal("K#DisableSPIN649","GLOBAL")

if it returns 1 than I suspect some mod is blocking this part of BALDUR25.BCS script:

IF
Global("K#DisableSPIN649","GLOBAL",1)
!AreaCheckObject("AR4500",Player1)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
ReallyForceSpellRES("K#PP_REM",Player1)
SetGlobal("K#DisableSPIN649","GLOBAL",0)
Continue()
END

To fix it locally you can use this in console:

C:Eval('ReallyForceSpellRES("K#PP_REM",Player1)')
C:Eval('SetGlobal("K#DisableSPIN649","GLOBAL",0)')

but it will only fix it once. We need to figure out which mod added buggy code to BALDUR25.BCS that blocks everything below it. There is a mod that can be used to find such problematic blocks but I can't find a link, so please upload BALDUR25.BCS and your current save (before you use above mentioned solution) - I will try to reproduce it locally.

Edited by K4thos, 05 February 2017 - 11:51 AM.

#53 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:42 AM

Okay I uploaded those files.. :) Unfortunately I have to make only a temporary solution

// you probably wont reproduce that bug because when I restart game and reload it fixes... for this I upload a save before reentering there from pocket plane.

Quick save is thethyr forest, Libor is pocket plane

Attached Files

Edited by konva, 06 February 2017 - 04:45 AM.

#54 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:15 AM

Final Fight with mellisan... she casts something... Taint of the slayer, but she cast it so many times it causes big lag.

#55 K4thos

K4thos
  • Modder
  • 315 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:18 AM

// you probably wont reproduce that bug because when I restart game and reload it fixes... for this I upload a save before reentering there from pocket plane.

does that mean you can't reliably reproduce the issue yourself and you didn't even need to use console workaround? Even with the save made exactly in the area that previously the problem occurred? In such case, I can't do anything about it. Proper repo case is needed here. You are not the only one with this problem: https://github.com/K4thos/EET/issues/6

problem solved internally, thanks for reporting

Edited by K4thos, 06 February 2017 - 02:36 PM.

#56 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

does that mean you can't reliably reproduce the issue yourself and you didn't even need to use console workaround? Even with the save made exactly in the area that previously the problem occurred? In such case, I can't do anything about it. Proper repo case is needed here. You are not the only one with this problem: https://github.com/K4thos/EET/issues/6

I dont need that workaround, I absolutely dont know what went wrong but when I load previous save, enter the tethyr forest again, this issue occurs. When I restart game, and reload save in tethyr, its fixed. Maybe I should mention that after talking to heads, then I appear at pocket plane, solar tells me something about last trial, then im back at tethyr and I cant use that ability, then I save, restart game, load after this in tethyr and i can use it

#57 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:14 AM

Hi again, what I am supposed to find in area RTF003? Shaman tolds me(RTF002) that southern are some weird things, but I see only polar bears. which I kill. No exit from this map except the one which I enter in.

//Also Landrel says something about Midnight and drizzt, where are those?

Edited by konva, 07 February 2017 - 09:26 AM.

#58 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:35 AM

Hi again, what I am supposed to find in area RTF003? Shaman tolds me(RTF002) that southern are some weird things, but I see only polar bears. which I kill. No exit from this map except the one which I enter in.

//Also Landrel says something about Midnight and drizzt, where are those?

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#59 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:20 AM

well about drizzt and midnight, she answered something to landrel i dont remember. Also where now I find Shar-teel? I have finished the Khartaag quest or what it is with shar teel telling me to meet her at woodcutters hut.

#60 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:40 AM

well about drizzt and midnight, she answered something to landrel i dont remember. Also where now I find Shar-teel? I have finished the Khartaag quest or what it is with shar teel telling me to meet her at woodcutters hut.

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga