Photo

Casting different spells or actions on condition

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:59 AM

Yeah, well you also should mark the character at that stage for you to use it then in a different actions... aka instead of one global you would use two...

IF
Kit(Player1,GELKITSL)
Global("Sunshineeffect1","GLOBAL",0)
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("Sunshineeffect1","GLOBAL",1)
SetGlobal("Gelplayer","GLOBAL",1)
Continue()

IF
Kit(Player2,GELKITSL)
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("Gelplayer","GLOBAL",2)
Continue()
END

etc. 

And then you just find which of them is true each time and do the next action only to them according to what the second global is set as.

So:

IF
Global("Sunshineeffect1","GLOBAL",1)
Global("Gelplayer","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
ApplySpellRES(,Player1)
Global("Sunshineeffect1","GLOBAL",2)
END

IF
Global("Gelplayer","GLOBAL",2)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
ApplySpellRES(,Player2)
END

Etc.

This is a good reason to use a summoned creature and not utilize the FREAKING baldur.bcs... well to a *certain extend... because there will be so long scrips and it's just easier to utilize the SummonerOfMyself() ... instead of the file the game will always be running ... especially when no one has the kit active.

The script look like this now:

Those usually need to be in a different scripts, as the Myself -will not work in the same script as the Player1, Player2 ... etc.

The certain extend is, if it needs to be applied anywhere for example the kill routine can happen any where, then you set that portion into the baldur.bcs, and the rest the creature that applies the kit up on to the player will do. Aka thge creature sets the conditions and the baldur.bcs checks them and if the item is lost from the specific character, the baldur.bcs will kill the set one if it doesn't meat the 3-4 conditions: it has the  kit, the Gelplayer global indicates it as this character by setting the global to the player number, and that player number's character doesn't have the item equipped. -> death.

Edited by The Imp, 01 March 2017 - 07:14 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#22 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:25 AM

Yeah, well you also should mark the character at that stage for you to use it then in a different actions... aka instead of one global you would use two...
IF
Kit(Player1,GELKITSL)
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("Gelplayer","GLOBAL",1)
Continue()

IF
Kit(Player2,GELKITSL)
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("Gelplayer","GLOBAL",2)
Continue()
END

etc. 

And then you just find which of them is true each time and do the next action only to them according to what the second global is set as.

So:

IF
Global("Gelplayer","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
ApplySpellRES(,Player1)
END

IF
Global("Gelplayer","GLOBAL",2)
THEN
RESPONSE #100
ApplySpellRES(,Player2)
END

Etc.

This is a good reason to use a summoned creature and not utilize the FREAKING baldur.bcs... well to a *certain extend... because there will be so long scrips and it's just easier to utilize the SummonerOfMyself() ... instead of the file the game will always be running ... especially when no one has the kit active.

The script look like this now:

Those usually need to be in a different scripts, as the Myself -will not work in the same script as the Player1, Player2 ... etc.

The certain extend is, if it needs to be applied anywhere for example the kill routine can happen any where, then you set that portion into the baldur.bcs, and the rest the creature that applies the kit up on to the player will do. Aka thge creature sets the conditions and the baldur.bcs checks them and if the item is lost from the specific character, the baldur.bcs will kill the set one if it doesn't meat the 3-4 conditions: it has the  kit, the Gelplayer global indicates it as this character by setting the global to the player number, and that player number's character doesn't have the item equipped. -> death.

Okay, ill try to rebuild it into a invicre script. I need a new unicue one then? Or can use the same? When should it be summoned and how? Or will it always be with me?

Just to test it out i now just made one for baldur.bcs.

Only debugging according to weidu is now:

IF
OR(2)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DAWN_START)
TimeLT(DUSK_END)
OR(2)
HasItemEquiped("GELVAA2",Myself,False) // UnNerfed Daywalker ammu   To many arguements, i guess i need another command for this? Know any?
HasItemEquiped("GELVAA1",Myself,False) // Nerfed Daywalker ammu   To many arguements, i guess i need another command for this? Know any?

THEN
RESPONCE #100   Syntax error near RESPONCE, Parsing.Parse_Error
CreateVisualEffectObject("SPDUSTY2",Myself)
PlaySound("EFF_M43")
VerbalConstant(Myself,HURT)   Dont know if this works.
SmallWait(1)    Maby i should use Delay(1) or Wait(1) instead?
Kill(Myself)
SetGlobal("Sunshineeffect1","GLOBAL",2)
END

Edited by Gel87, 01 March 2017 - 07:33 AM.

#23 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:49 AM

The Myself doesn't work in baldur.bcs -file. Because you won't be ordering anything within the baldur.bcs file, but something else. A player creature at our example, so the compilation gives all those errors because of that.

What comes to the creature, it should be summoned up by the kit in the CLAB file, then it sets the Globals, and then kill itself.

That's when the baldur.bcs then checks for the globals, asks the set player character if it has the item, and then does nothing if it does, so the !HasItemEquiped("GELVAAy",PlayerX) will not be true, x'being the one set by the creature in the global ... and the y is the other number.

And if the condition ever get's to be true, it kills the set playerX character. 

PS, the !HasItem... is the negative state of the HasItem... as the ! -mark negates the condition.

Edited by The Imp, 01 March 2017 - 07:51 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#24 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:47 AM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="The Imp" data-cid="593450" data-time="1488383347"><p>
The Myself doesn't work in baldur.bcs -file. Because you won't be ordering anything within the baldur.bcs file, but something else. A player creature at our example, so the compilation gives all those errors because of that.<br />
 <br />
What comes to the creature, it should be summoned up by the kit in the CLAB file, then it sets the Globals, and then kill itself.<br />
That's when the baldur.bcs then checks for the globals, asks the set player character if it has the item, and then does nothing if it does, so the <strong class='bbc'>!HasItemEquiped("GELVAAy",PlayerX) </strong>will not be true, x'being the one set by the creature in the global ... and the y is the other number.<br />
And if the condition ever get's to be true, it kills the set playerX character. <br />
 <br />
PS, the !HasItem... is the negative state of the HasItem... as the ! -mark negates the condition.</p></blockquote>

So the global values in the creature script is actually handeled by baldur.bcs?

Oh, so ! is an inverter :-)

I dont fully understand how to write this though. I know i should change Player1 and ,myself with lastsummonerofmyself, but not how the creature should kill any1 or replace items If he Has destroyed himself..?

Btw,
!HasItem("GELVAA1",LastSummonerOf(Myself))
!ItemInSlot("GELVAA1","1",LastSummonerOf(Myself))

Does this last one works?

Edited by Gel87, 01 March 2017 - 09:00 AM.

#25 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:05 AM

The way I would do it, is, set the kit to summon the creature, and which then sets the globals, and what ever else you need it to do, like giving the first item. But the item replacement and the killing of the character is to be done by baldur.bcs IF and only if the globals are detected, and to whom they show should be the target. Which is why the creatures sets them.
Yeah, I don't use the English word, so I forgot it.
BTW:

I would suggest that you would use just the !HasItem("GELVAA1",LastSummonerOf(Myself)) -one.
This is partially because the items are equipped in a ´terrible order.

Edited by The Imp, 01 March 2017 - 09:15 AM.

#26 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:27 AM

The way I would do it, is, set the kit to summon the creature, and which then sets the globals, and what ever else you need it to do, like giving the first item. But the item replacement and the killing of the character is to be done by baldur.bcs IF and only if the globals are detected, and to whom they show should be the target. Which is why the creatures sets them.

Yeah, I don't use the English word, so I forgot it.
BTW:

I would suggest that you would use just the !HasItem("GELVAA1",LastSummonerOf(Myself)) -one.
This is partially because the items are equipped in a ´terrible order.

I understand it now^^ Finally xD Imo its a brilliant solution :D

I got a few issues though. Clab table is full at level 1 xD

Skill 1: Apply: Regeneration

Skill 2: Apply: Vampire immunes and kit adds like -10% xp gained etc.

Skill 3: Gain: Shapechange: Female Vampire

Skill 4: Gain: Shapechange: Male Vampire

Skill 5: Apply: Vampire Claws

Skill 6: Gain: Vampire Claws skill

Skill 7: Apply: Daywalker Ammu

But if ReallyForceSpellRES can be used as long as spell exist in the game, even when not in clab table or learned that will be a good solution to just force spell Regeneration, Vampire Immunities, Relevant Shapechange spell(male/female), Apply Claws and apply ammu in ammu slot. (i think it works that way, because the script of Pit Fiend creature makes it cast fireball, and fireball is not amoung his skills)

That would have several good effects: Making sure char dont die in start of game(incase script ran before summon ammu, this way u can choose it to summon before scripts reach the global level of kill(myself) if no ammu in ammu slot.

However about this:

!ItemInSlot("GELVAA1","1",LastSummonerOf(Myself))  // This becomes most true for intentions, because else player can just put daywalker ammulet in invent as a fortune charm and instead equip a stronger ammu, gaining 2 benefits: No nerf albilities from daywalker ring in daylight + stats from another ammu.

Ill try to make a script now and check if i got the correct spelling on !ItemInSlot("GELVAA1","1",LastSummonerOf(Myself)) via ohhex8 script which actually contains some info about item in certain slot. And also test out if the creature can force spells i dont have on clab table.

I got 1 last problem ^^ xD

The regeneration spell adds 1 HP each 4 seconds at level 1, then 1 HP pr. sec at next relevant level and so on until 3 hp pr sec.

The problem with this is that i have never used a level based spell as passive albility. I dont know if it will automaticly update its power when correct level, or if i have to apply it again via clab at that level, and if that again makes the spell beeing stacking with the last version giving me forexample 1HP each 4 sec +  1 hp pr sec at certain level, then stacks again next time and so on xD? 

I guess the best safe option would be to make 4 different ones, but then again i dont know if those stacks as well xD? If the Regeneration is a SET value or a INCREASE value, NearInfinity doesent tell me that xD

Maby the most correct thing would be to put the regeneration on the Daywalker Amulet, so people can just "flash it" to obtain the correct level of regeneration?

#27 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:00 PM

Oki, here is the GE4CRE.BAF file script(it installs just fine)

Spoiler

And here is the baldur.BAF script. It fails at line 64. Syntax Error Near Text RESPONCE.
Spoiler
IF      //I guess i miss something under this IF as well, as a playerX thingy?^^
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

IF
HasItemEquiped("GELVAA2",Myself) // UnNerfed Daywalker ammu
OR(4)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(EXTENDEDNIGHT)
AreaType(FOREST)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DAWN_START)
TimeLT(DUSK_END)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
TransformItem("GELVAA2","GELVAA1")
Continue()
END

IF
HasItemEquiped("GELVAA1",Myself) // Nerfed Daywalker ammu
OR(4)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(EXTENDEDNIGHT)
AreaType(FOREST)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DUSK_END)
TimeLT(DAWN_START)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
TransformItem("GELVAA1","GELVAA2")
Continue()
END

IF
AreaType(DUNGEON)
HasItemEquiped("gelvaa01",Myself)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END 

IF
OR(2)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DAWN_START)
TimeLT(DUSK_END)
OR(2)
!HasItemEquiped("GELVAA2",Myself) // UnNerfed Daywalker ammu
!HasItemEquiped("GELVAA1",Myself) // Nerfed Daywalker ammu

THEN
RESPONCE #100                            // It fails somewhere here.
PlaySound("EFF_M43")
VerbalConstant(Myself,HURT)
SmallWait(1)
Kill(Myself)                                     // Another Myself XD
END

IF
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONCE #100
Deactivate(Myself)
END

I guess im still fucked via ,Myself) ? But i did not understand the PlayerX thing^^

Here is the entire kit if its easier to fault search this way^^

Attached File  Gel87's Shadow Lurker.rar   1MB   200 downloads

Edited by Gel87, 01 March 2017 - 12:08 PM.

#28 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:09 PM

Spoiler

And here is the baldur.BAF script. It fails at line 64. Syntax Error Near Text RESPONCE.
Spoiler

IF
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

IF
OR(4)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(EXTENDEDNIGHT)
AreaType(FOREST)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DAWN_START)
TimeLT(DUSK_END)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

IF
OR(4)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(EXTENDEDNIGHT)
AreaType(FOREST)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DUSK_END)
TimeLT(DAWN_START)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

IF
AreaType(DUNGEON)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END 

IF
OR(2)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DAWN_START)
TimeLT(DUSK_END)
OR(2)

THEN
RESPONCE #100   ///// It fails somewhere here.
PlaySound("EFF_M43")
SmallWait(1)
Kill(Myself)
END

IF
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONCE #100
Deactivate(Myself)
END

I guess im still fucked via ,Myself) ? But i did not understand the PlayerX thing^^

attachicon.gifGel87's Shadow Lurker.rar

RESPONCE is misspelled RESPONSE - also in next block

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#29 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:16 PM

Well, there's a typo. C instead of S ...
But there's far more wrong in that.

This:

IF
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

Has no case where it CAN NOT be true on the first run, which sets the global to 1 in everycase. Be there a character with the kit or NOT. Which is why you set this global with the spell, or with invisible creature, not by baldur.bcs !

Edited by The Imp, 01 March 2017 - 12:22 PM.

#30 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

IF
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

IF
OR(4)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(EXTENDEDNIGHT)
AreaType(FOREST)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DAWN_START)
TimeLT(DUSK_END)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

IF
OR(4)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(EXTENDEDNIGHT)
AreaType(FOREST)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DUSK_END)
TimeLT(DAWN_START)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

IF
AreaType(DUNGEON)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END 

IF
OR(2)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DAWN_START)
TimeLT(DUSK_END)
OR(2)

THEN
RESPONCE #100   ///// It fails somewhere here.
PlaySound("EFF_M43")
SmallWait(1)
Kill(Myself)
END

IF
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONCE #100
Deactivate(Myself)
END

attachicon.gifGel87's Shadow Lurker.rar

RESPONCE is misspelled RESPONSE - also in next block

Thanks a lot :D Lol i have read it like 5 times to see if i mispelled something in that excact word without finding it xD

Well, there's a typo. C instead of S ...
But there's far more wrong in that.

This:

IF
ActionListEmpty()
THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

Has no case where it CAN NOT be true on the first run, which sets the global to 1 in everycase. Be there a character with the kit or NOT. Which is why you set this global with the spell, or with invisible creature, not by baldur.bcs !

Thanks a lot again^^ Ill fix the misspelling^^

So the creature script should:

THEN
RESPONSE #100
ReallyForceSpellRES("GELVAA1", LastSummonerOf(Myself)) // Summon Daywalker Amulet in Slot Amulet.
ReallyForceSpellRES("GELVA00", LastSummonerOf(Myself)) // Kit Stats and Vampire Immunities
ReallyForceSpellRES("GELVA02", LastSummonerOf(Myself)) // Regeneration Passive Albility
ReallyForceSpellRES("GELVA1", LastSummonerOf(Myself)) // Equip Vampire Claws
SetGlobal("GE4CRE","GLOBAL",3)
Continue()

And the Baldur.BAF should not have the first IF function? Like this? Just jumpstarting stright into Global 1, which it looks like i even have forgot to use? So then i should put that underneath all IF's? Until i set global value 2?
Spoiler
//IF
// Global("Sunshineeffect1","GLOBAL",0)
// ActionListEmpty()
//THEN
// RESPONSE #100
// SetGlobal("Sunshineeffect1","GLOBAL",1)
// Continue()
//END
//
IF
OR(4)
AreaType(OUTDOOR)
AreaType(EXTENDEDNIGHT)
AreaType(FOREST)
AreaType(CITY)
TimeGT(DAWN_START)
TimeLT(DUSK_END)

THEN
RESPONSE #100
Continue()
END

#31 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:48 PM

My next problem xD

The Creature act's as the creature from my mindflayer kit... (turning me into a mindflayer xD)

Is this because i copied that creature when i made this creature? Would it be better to copy from a fresh one that u sendt me once earlier?

Edit:

I had forgot to edit the EFF into summoning GE4CRE instead of GE1CRE xD

Hope it works now^^ Been a while since i last did this xD

It doesent work xD It wont summon the creature, or the creature dont do all its supposed to xD

I changed EFF file to summon correct creature(GE4CRE), the creature gets correct script.

The spell GA_GE4CRE contains a polymorph effect, i set that to none instead of preset target/self.

I changed modify global value to be GE4CRE instead of ge1cre.

And i changed that use effect to using correct effect(GE4CRE)

It does cast Vampire Kit Stats, Vampire Regen, and polymorph the correct type, but i think SOD missed the animation, so need to copy that with kit.

Now it cast all spells in description info of game, but it doesent get the ammu O_o And it doesent polymorph, do i need to have them in clabfile?

Edited by Gel87, 02 March 2017 - 12:55 AM.

#32 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:45 AM

Oki, now i have fixed a lot of stuff.

Although, the regeneration dont seem to work properly, but i can't test this before i get the ammu script up an running.

The Vampire Shapechange spell now works, i built it in to the summon Creature skill targeting different IDS female/male. However if i cast any vampire polymorph spells in bg1ee, the game shows an invisible creature. So i copied all the BAM files for female and male vampire i could find, but it still fails, only now game freeze if i cast a polymorph spell. BG2EE polymorping works as it should.

- So somehow fixing vampire animation into BG1EE needs to be fixed.

- Amulet doesent change via script.

This is the newest update how kit is now, pls help me xD

Attached File  Gel87's Shadow Lurker.rar   4.26MB   100 downloads

Edited by Gel87, 02 March 2017 - 04:47 AM.