Photo

Is it possible to make a projectile pierce true enemies?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

How can i use ding0 xp mod such that it reads

IF kit GELKITNE?

So that this kit only gets the xp effects?

You don't. You use the opcode #104, with parameter1 at say 105, and parameter2 at 2. This should give you 5% bonus xp total on comparison to everyone else in the party. Ouh and say you gain normally 400xp, now you get 420 xp, if you don't split it among the other characters(as it multiplies the effected characters xp, not the total earned). Like said, it's totally scale-able... so goes 300% xp thanks with triple multi class char..

Thanks a lot again :D 

But i tryed that. I put it at 50%. Then i applied it with kit stats spell via clab. It then sets the XP at start in bg2ee from 89k to 44,5k. And thats it, after this I still get normal xp. Since it doesent maintain its effect.

Then i tryed to put it in a helm. Same thing happens then: When helm is summoned into slot, u get half xp, but furthermore xp gains works as normal :S

Like this:

Type: XP bonus(104)

Target: Self(1)

Value: 50

Modifier type: Set % of(2)

Timing Mode: Instand/Permanent // or instand/while equipped for helm

Probability: 100

#22 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:02 PM

It does keep it's effect... you might have to save the game and load it... but the XP amount will revert into what it should be as if you had originally gained the XP, and then lost half of it(with your 50% effect).

At least it will do this if you use the timing mode 9, if memory serves.

Edited by The Imp, 07 March 2017 - 04:04 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#23 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:09 PM

It does keep it's effect... you might have to save the game and load it... but the XP amount will revert into what it should be as if you had originally gained the XP, and then lost half of it(with your 50% effect).

At least it will do this if you use the timing mode 9, if memory serves.

Okay, ill try again then^^ Then i put it in kit stats spell or cursed helm?

I had almost given up on this kit yesterday evening, but after sleeping on it i finally found a way to make corpse/poison explotion and sacrifice to work xD

Problem now is that i cannot make a spell that targets dead bodies(however i use area of effect dead_actor), that meaning i can't make it only targeting when a dead body is around, so i can falsly cast it without dead bodies nearby, and sacrificed to can be cast without having any controlled undeads to sacrifice.

However new plan now^^

- Sacrifice:

I give all my creatures the sacrifice spell. GENEC9.spl. 

I make a new spell for myself, which basicly only sets global value: Sacrifice to 1.

And i make a custom script: copy what they already got + adding this:

IF

Global("SACRIFICE","GLOBAL",1)

THEN

RESPONSE #100

ReallyForceSpelLRES("GENEC9",Myself)

SetGlobal("SACRIFICE","GLOBAL",0)

END

// Im guessing i dont need Destroy self action when GENEC9.spl kills caster in an exploding death. The spell GENEC9 dmg nearby's and kill self + effects and sounds. Advantages here is that it wont do shit if none of my creatures are nearby, and i cant cast the spell randomly to kill enenemies.

- Psn/Corpse explotion:

Here i with also make a sorta innitiate Corpse Explotion Spell which do 2 things:

GENEC20/21.spl: Summons an hasted uberfast invisible creature(who has the 2 spells) + setting global value for either corpse or psn explotion to 1.

I dont really know how to write the code for this, but i guess something like this:

IF

Global("CorpseEXP","GLOBAL",1)

Heard([DeadActor],111)

//  WithIn_Range_Yard("5,DeadActor"(Myself))  // No idea how this should be

THEN

RESPONSE #100

MoveToObject(NearestDeadActorOf(Myself))

END

IF
See(NearestDeadActorOf(Myself))
THEN
RESPONSE #100
MoveToObject(LastSeenBy(Myself))
END

IF

InWeaponRange(LastSeenBy(Myself))
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
   ReallyForceSpellRES("GENEC4",Myself) //Corpse Explotion spl, kills self exploding death + dmg enemies + effects/sounds
   SetGlobal("CorpseEXP","GLOBAL",0)
END

IF

Global("PoisonEXP","GLOBAL",1)

Heard([DeadActor],111)

//  WithIn_Range_Yard("5,DeadActor"(Myself))  // No idea how this should be

THEN

RESPONSE #100

MoveToObject(NearestDeadActorOf(Myself))

END

IF
THEN
RESPONSE #100
MoveToObject(LastSeenBy(Myself))
END

IF

InWeaponRange(LastSeenBy(Myself))
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
   ReallyForceSpellRES("GENEC4",Myself) //Corpse Explotion spl, kills self exploding death + dmg enemies + effects/sounds
   SetGlobal("CorpseEXP","GLOBAL",0)
END

Can this work?

Edited by Gel87, 07 March 2017 - 11:12 PM.

#24 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:12 AM

Okay, so i tryed a script for Corpse Explotion, Poison Explotion should look pretty much the same:

Can any1 verify this? I tryed to google commands and browse nearinfinity, but really hard to find xD I had to guess a lot xD

The functionality gonna be:

I cast a spell called Corpse Explotion, which summons invisible creture and sets global value CorpseExplotion to Global1.

Creature look for Dead Actors(dead creatures xD), move to them and then cast Corpse Explotion Spell on itself based on level of the casster(killing itself in the process)

geNcre.baf:

Spoiler

Edited by Gel87, 08 March 2017 - 03:15 AM.

#25 Gel87

Gel87
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:45 AM

And here's the plan for the sacrifice skill. Need help^^ A lot of guessing when it comes to actions etc here xD

The spell cast a area spell on caster. Dealing dmg to surroundings and kill target: self, exploding death.

So the kit cast a spell who sets a global value. (Sacrifice) to Global 1.

Then i add this to the creatures(who i summoned with Staff of Necromancy) override script and it should cast spell on himself based on the kit level?

Spoiler

Edited by Gel87, 08 March 2017 - 03:46 AM.