Photo

Worth it moving to EE when it comes to mega mod installs?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

I was away from the community for a long time, so I was wonderting if most of the mods were converted to EE or if some gems are still unavailable for Enhanced editions.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:56 AM

some gems are still unavailable for Enhanced editions

Aurora Shoes and Boots

The Vault

Yasraena

NEJ (will forever be non-EE)

Most One-Day-NPCs

...to list a few

Some that are under test for EE (kind of reverted to beta status)

- RoT

- CtB

- NTotSC

- Chloe

Question is for yourself which of them you consider *gems*.

On the other side there a many new EE-only mods that are not available for the old games.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:12 AM

NEJ (will forever be non-EE)
This is technically untrue... the reason being that the NeJ, TS and Keldorn NPC (romance) mods will be first combined together and then Vlad will develop that only... and it's insanity to ask Vlad to do the conversion process twenty times in the mean while.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:47 AM

Amongst the mods you've said, only the vault is one that I would consider for a serious playthrough. Thanks for the heads up

Any other?

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#5 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:58 AM

A list of EE mods is here

http://gibberlings3....topic=27741&hl=

Even though the focus of the list is EET (the BGT equivalent ++ for EE's), the mods listed here are also available for the individual EE games (except for pure EET mods).

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*