Photo

[GRAPHICS] Description bam, dragonscale ring

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 seira

seira
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:07 PM

Hi :) First the request form, then I'll explain the rest :P And if you decide to help me - THANK YOU, kind soul : )

1. What do you need? Item, animation, description...?
description bam file of a ring

2. Describe the item/whatever in detail! Shape, style, colors...?

black-browns-reds-oranges-yellows, really lit :D very fire-like, with two rows of scales interlacing, creating kind of repetitive eternity symbol - all around in the middle of a band, and then at the centre there is a big, big illuminating, anatomically correct heart

3. Does it have bonus factors? (+1 thac0 - +5 thac0)

n/a

4. What about elemental damage? (Acid, Fire, Ice...)
n/a

5. What material is the item made of?

scales, crystal, wood, leather, a little of steel at the core (invisible)

6. Any deadlines?

no

7. What game and what mod is this for?

Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn+Throne of Bhaal, just this one item, not for any mod

8. Anything else you'd like to mention?
personal use as I now nothing about modding
bam made of already existing digital work

Attached File  the story of my life.rar   4.16MB   685 downloads

So, I tried to do this on my own, but for some reason just can't. I already have a file with 64x64 and 32x32 frames for an inventory view, but description image stubbornly resists. >.> I tried everything I can think of, was searching for explanation, but nope.
I'll upload what I've tried so far, all of my... failed attempts. Only one that did alright was a grey one, but like - a grey with a white colour directly behind it, so it would look weird on a beige-like description.
If someone would be so kind, I'd be so happy, because I'm at the verge of selfcombustion right now. :P
And then if you maybe could explain to me step by step what you did, so I actually know what's going on, that would be even better. :P

P.S. After I have bam files, can I just put them in the override folder and then add to the ring I've created created in IEEP through IEEP, and then design text description like this: topic/55875-making-a-weidu-mod-with-your-custom-item/?

Thank You in advance for sparing me weeks of frustration :D

Edited by seira, 08 June 2017 - 07:36 AM.

#2 Jaketopl

Jaketopl
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 05:39 AM

"So, I tried to do this on my own, but for some reason just can't. I already have a file with 64x64 and 32x32 frames for an inventory view, but description image stubbornly resists."

Hmm, indeed, something seems amiss from here.