Bard Song doesn't stop + stacks

bard song endless doesnt stop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kabaliero

kabaliero
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:33 AM

Stacks, if re-enabled, to the unlimited ammount of power, never wearing off, even when the bard is no longer in the party or anywhere around.

BGT 1.10.12-SCS

Attached Files

Edited by kabaliero, 29 May 2017 - 12:36 AM.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

So ? What's the problem ?
The bard song effect shouldn't last more than a round, and the bonus can't be big either as it's weighed on that fact... and you can't even cast a spell after it's applied, so I don't see much of a problem, unless you installed or modified a file that wreaks all of that. The BGT-weidu is already updated to v1.18 ...

After looking your weidu.log, the problem is apparent, and it's probably that the BGT-weidu hasn't been updated to your language. That's unfortunate.
Your install order also looks off, but fixing that will likely be problematic as your language might not be up to date on all of those mods.

Besides that, this:

~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #6 #7160 // ?????? -> : ???
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #3 #0 // Œ®¤ ¤«ï ¯®¤¤¥à¦ª¨ è¨à®ª®ä®à¬ â­ëå ¬®­¨â®à®¢ -> ¤«ï ®à¨£¨­ «ì­®£® Infinity Engine (‚›…ˆ’… ’Ž!): Widescreen Mod v3.07

Is a general sign of bad things happening in your install.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 kabaliero

kabaliero
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:32 AM

So ? What's the problem ?
The bard song effect shouldn't last more than a round, and the bonus can't be big either as it's weighed on that fact... and you can't even cast a spell after it's applied, so I don't see much of a problem, unless you installed or modified a file that wreaks all of that. The BGT-weidu is already updated to v1.18 ...

No, i mean it never goes out. The song effect just becomes permanent, and the icon on the portraits persists no matter how much time passes.

The bonuses never go away, and the advantages of that are certainly more than cheesy.

The only way to take the effect down is editing a save with SK, deleting it from the "affects" tab on each character.

Other than that, the 1.10.12 scs works smoothly for me.

Does this necessarily mean re-updating & re-installing the whole thing?

Also, howcome Widescreen message is a bad thing?

UPD: This might also not concern this forum being a Darktech 1.10.12 scs version, sooo... bummer.

Edited by kabaliero, 29 May 2017 - 03:13 AM.