• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:30 AM

I am not sure if I'm going to update all of this. I focus on stuff that's essential as I'm not a main author and it's all coded in a bit different way than I would code it (not all, but there are some points like that). Anyway, a pity you did not just apply the changes and send it to me... (or at least stuff that are fixable without asking translators for help)

Also I intend to mark english readme's as the main ones and those should be opened when WeiDU asks player if he/she wants to check the readme first. Mostly because those translated are for old versions and may confuse some players, there's nothing about EE or EET stuff there, and I'm not going to update information for all languages.

#22 Isaya

Isaya
  • Modder
  • 294 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:30 PM

Lava, you will find attached the changes I mentioned (tp2 for the english text path for IEP, tra files for IEP, Imoen, Viconia and Yoshimo), except for the readme language suggestion, as per your answer.

For missing texts, I copied the missing text from English to the other languages and translated them for French. I fixed the synthax and keywords issues as well.

I hope it helps.

Attached Files

#23 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:22 PM

Thanks! I will try to take a look at all of this in few days!

Cheers!

#24 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:22 AM

Merged Isaya's package with my packages, updated the version flags and readmes, checked if all mods install fine. Hope everything's fine now. Please, let me know if it's ok, if it installs without any errors.

Cheers and thanks again, Isaya.

#25 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:01 AM

Heya! I did not forget about the thread. The files here are still weren't uploaded to SHS file menager, but...

...perhaps that's good! Thanks to Astharoshe, member of Stars of Mystra, Sarevok Friendship is now available in Polish! v2.2 is now there, in the first post :) Enjoy!

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 07 January 2018 - 03:15 PM.

#26 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:34 AM

All IEP new update candidates are up - check the first posts. More bugs were found and new translations implemented. Thanks to merzbau, all IEP mods are now available in Chinese. He also noticed that Mazzy ToB portion was never fixed. I implemented the fixes in the package.

Now, it would be great if someone could check if everything installs fine, because I had very little time and while I usually do that stuff myself, I could not check if all versions work 100% fine. They should, but additional checking would be nice :)

#27 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:42 AM

All those mods are now officially available at SHS download section :) Enjoy!