• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:11 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Gahesh NPC
File Submitter: Lava Del'Vortel
File Submitted: 29 Aug 2017
File Category: Miscellaneous Released Mods

Uploading one of my old NPCs, that's also not yet forgotten. Maybe it's not big, maybe it's not perfect, but decided that it should also be here.

When the time is ready, this mod will be also converted to work on EE. For now, it works only on vanilla.

FROM README:

Gahesh NPC mod introduces a new joinable NPC - a half-orc sorcerer of lawful good alignment. Gahesh is an outcast, a bastard sired by a human male. Nowhere could he find peace, but on the blue waters of Faerun. But even that appeared to be not enough...
Project includes some friendtalks, as well as a romance with a female character, however he can join you on Brynnlaw, so if you have already started any romance before, it just won't fire. If you started a new ToB game, which wasn't imported, and your character is a non-evil female, you can still start the romance in the original game expansion.

Click here to download this file

#2 Pustak Stropowy

Pustak Stropowy
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 03:11 PM

I think his "friendly" path dialogs activate too often and too fast.

Its' just a dozen minutes between dialogs, shouldn't be more?

It`s a bug or oversight?

Edited by Pustak Stropowy, 05 January 2020 - 03:36 PM.

#3 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:23 AM

Dear Players!

It's been so many years since I released my first project. And I just couldn't stop there. I would keep releasing new projects and while it takes more time these days, I still keep providing you new mods. I just like it. In the same time, my mods are all over different sites and sometimes it's hard to get everyone informed about new releases, new updates, remember about all the threads... I also like trying new things. Because of that, I've decided to centralize my work. That means I am moving almost all my mods to... well, a brand new place: Weasel Mods Forums.

There are some project I won't move, though: like those that are part of something bigger than just me. Like projects I released as a part of NPC IEP mods (Valygar Friendship, Minsc Friendship, etc.) or Yoshimo's Remorse I released along with jmaeq.

Nevertheless, if you are looking for my mods, use these links: www.weaselmods.net (forum), www.downloads.weaselmods.net (download)
There is an alternative download powered by DropBox - use it when the usual download site doesn't work:
www.dropbox.com/sh/56dr4q8h2q7djri/AACJfi0A2mV7hFlH3eqDLTcEa?dl=0

I hope you'll enjoy the new place. Perhaps it's not as modern, some solutions may seem a bit outdated, but... I just hope the new site will serve the purpose and that you'll find it at least "ok". The old download links may expire in a while as with time those mods will be removed from SHS. Because of the same reason, mods I uploaded at Beamdog forums will also be available only at Weasel Mods.

Best wishes! Thanks to everyone who's been supporting me for years now. That includes both other modders and all the players that gave my mods a chance! Also thanks to Spellhold Studios, Gibberlings Three, Pocket Plane Group and all the other modding websites out there! You rock!

Lava Del'Vortel