Photo

resurrect kagain in SoD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jakar

Jakar
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:57 AM

playing BG EE Trilogy and would like to call my good friend Kagain to SoD (and maybe later to BG2). I buffed him like to 11 level fighter with 5 axe * and other stats. he was really cool and now i lost him. He's lost after the battle with sarevok.

is there a possibility to "resurrect" him? maybe he's hiding in "nowhere" with all his stuff? i don't care about his story or silence mode. he didn't talk a lot before. 

C:CreateCreature ("KAGAIN") or <...> ("KAGAIN6") doesn't work. Code is accepted, but there is no Kagain aroung point. 

Edited by Jakar, 07 September 2017 - 11:59 AM.

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:20 PM

playing BG EE Trilogy and would like to call my good friend Kagain to SoD (and maybe later to BG2). I buffed him like to 11 level fighter with 5 axe * and other stats. he was really cool and now i lost him. He's lost after the battle with sarevok.

is there a possibility to "resurrect" him? maybe he's hiding in "nowhere" with all his stuff? i don't care about his story or silence mode. he didn't talk a lot before. 

C:CreateCreature ("KAGAIN") or <...> ("KAGAIN6") doesn't work. Code is accepted, but there is no Kagain aroung point. 

There is no easy way to bring Kagain back. Pure BG1 creatures are supposed to be removed after the BG1 to SoD transition.

You would need to edit and append a number of scripts to make him reappear in SoD and you need a couple of further tweaks to do it again in BG2. Already being in SoD does not make it easier. A pure CreateCreature does not work here.

(To change the current game behaviour, you need to do something called *modding*.)

Edited by Roxanne, 07 September 2017 - 12:22 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*