NTotSC for EET (and BGT and BG:EE) - Bugthread

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 ALIEN

ALIEN
  • 845 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:37 AM

Posted 06 August 2018 - 12:47 PM

2. NToSC is v2.3.0 now. I see no fixes in Fixpack, so it won't harm to allow latest one?
There are changes from 2.2.2 to 2.3.0 from mod package's POV:

-there is a new component "Fighting Ebcounters" with content that was included into the main package before (needs to be considered in installer tool)

-NTotSC.tp2 is now called setup-ntotsc.tp2.

That's very dangerous and will cause errors:

- weidu tp2 read preference is: modname\modname.tp2, modname\setup-modname.tp2

- if someone will extract the new version of the mod on top of old one, he will get new files like tra/bcs/cre/etc, but weidu will read code from old version which is called modname\modname.tp2, not new version which was renamed to modname\setup-modname.tp2

Please accept PR which prevents possible errors.

#62 jastey

jastey
  • Staff
  • 1271 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:51 AM

NTotSC updates to v3.0.0!

Changes:

-additional comrades to Lamalha will only spawn together with Lamalha and not be present before
-ntotsc.tp2 changed back the name for compatibility reasons
-dungeon under Firewine Bridge: added solved journal entry and 500 xp if cleared (detected if loot from ar53pb.are is taken)

#63 southfla79

southfla79
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:59 AM

Which version of BWS are you using? 

The current version on https://github.com/B...p/BigWorldSetup

I don't think that version of BWS was updated to reflect the new component in Jatsey's version (the V2.3 created a new component for some encounters). The Sandrah mod requires this so you'll have to use Jatsey's version. As Jatsey mentioned, you can pause and manually install her version or switch to the EE Only BWS here (https://github.com/EE-Mod-Setup). I just did an install a couple of weeks ago, the new components are reflected on that version.