Photo

aTweaks BiG World ... erhm, compatibility fix report.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:10 AM

Aka the topic that just reaffirms on what the next version should contain. If and, ... it ever comes out.

The aTweaks has compatibility complication with the Golem construction mod... which can be easily solved by just checking that the creature uses the old avatar. Here's the edit to the atweak/lib/310-creature_colouring.tpa -file.

If this is ever updated, please try to PM either ALIEN or Roxanne here at the forum, or whom ever is maintaining the BW Fixpack by then, about this.

Sincerest thanks.

BG Moding community.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#2 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:27 AM

Looks like I did this back in September. Link. Edit: you can forget about being messaged when this goes live. I'm not going to remember doing that.

Edited by Wisp, 08 November 2017 - 06:44 AM.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:59 AM

I searched in the v4.51 '.exe archive' for "LONG_AT 0x28" in the given file and wasn't able to find it.

So yes, I tried to check it... so maybe you haven't uploaded the latest version to here at SHS ? That's just the explanation why I messaged.

I might actually suspect that the BWS followed your lead in picking up the fix before it was official... or not. It's all good.

Don't worry too much of the messaging, it will happen at some point, naturally too as the BWS most of the time needs to be the active participant as it's the one that has to approve the version update ... most of this is just pretend. Well, it's actually just me spamming things, didn't know what to write ... :devil:

Edited by The Imp, 08 November 2017 - 07:31 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:55 PM

Does new 4.52 still require fixpack patches?

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#5 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

ANIMATE.IDS is at best a reference document; it's not used by the game.