Photo

A fix to Nephele mod in BWS fixpack.

The Imp spamming.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:11 AM

The nephele/dialogue/lk#ne25j.d
Has a ... dialog transition problem so to speak. As it won't start without having the NPC available to speak and part of the party, neither which are checked before the fix.

And you can see the fix here. It's in the BWS'es fixpack, and so most todays users will likely have it, but that might not be the case for everyone, let alone those that have installed this mod before the last 4 months, that the fix has been available.
If the mod is ever updated and the new version is approved to be set to use, the fix will be removed from the BW Fixpack.

PS: And please shoot the messages, it knows nothing about why those are there, if they are reported on this forum and so forth. Apparently, the message is just that important. Hint, there's just a little bit of sarcasm. But way more spam.

Edited by The Imp, 08 November 2017 - 05:08 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:33 AM

This fix is not needed (already included) for NepheleEET

This fix was done by me (with agb1 help) long time ago to rescue ToB in BGT (otherwise finsol.dlg would end in Nirvana).. The mod was never upsated for the old game so it is still in Fixpack.

When K'aeloree later allowed modders to upgrage his mods for EE/EET, I did that and, of course, included all fixes into the EE version. Since the EE version and the classic (unchanged) version are distinct in naming, fixpack will only patch the old version if found in an install.

So there are no issues of any nature with this.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:43 AM

So there are no issues of any nature with this.

Except that it's still not included in the official non-EE version.
Thanks for proving the CamDawg's point.

Edited by The Imp, 08 November 2017 - 07:44 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Imp spamming.