Photo

A few fixes to this old mod.

The Imp spamming.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:07 AM

The BWS fixpack has these fixes to this mod. Together 4 .baf patches of typo's, and patch to the .tp2 and .sh file to make it compatible with Linux.

If the mod ever get's an update and that is approved to the BWS, this fix will be removed from the BWS Fixpack.

PS: And please shoot the messages, it knows nothing about why those are there, if they are reported on this forum and so forth. Apparently, the message is just that important. Hint, there's just a little bit of sarcasm. But way more spam.

Edited by The Imp, 08 November 2017 - 05:11 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#2 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

All of my mods are on GitHub, and BWS is already downloading tb#quest from GitHub and not from SHS. What's exactly stopping people from forking my repository, applying their changes on their repository, and have BWS point to your repository instead of the current download location? I can't imagine that being much more work than adding fixes the BWF way...

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#3 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

Good.

As in, when both sides win, it's better than when it's not the case. I have accepted the messenger role and will work at it.

Edited by The Imp, 10 November 2017 - 01:36 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#4 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:24 PM

All merged. Many thanks to Roxanne for doing the work for me  :whistling:

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Imp spamming.