Mod Ready for Others

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Callirgos

Callirgos
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:19 PM

Hi Spellhold,

I have a nice ModPack that I'd like to share.  What forms do I fill out and where do I post?

Keep up the great work!

- Callirgos

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 4272 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:05 AM

Well, if you dare to approach the site Admins, the Great and PowerfulTM :devil: ,  you can PM them and send a free form letter. Request additional functionality, forums etc ... or, if you don't, and want to, you can just submit an upload files in to here. Select the "Miscellaneous Released Mods" mod section(for BG mods), make the post and go through the selection to upload the file. It's limited to 30 Mbs to a non upgrated member, which is Admin stuff of buzz off...
And you should be sure to make the post to look somewhat nice ... the mods forum will be here then.

Also, if you want, you can announce a mod like above and also make it available at the github, by providing a download link from there, so that people can get the latest most up to date version without actually needing to update the mod.

Edited by The Imp, 13 November 2017 - 02:31 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.