BAM Inventory Avatar Lucerne Hammer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WithinAmnesia

WithinAmnesia
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

lucerne_hammer_inventory_12_333_halberd_

Hello! I am trying to get the above image to work for a new weapon type Lucerne Hammer (Halberd proficiency). Basically this is the missing Two-Handed Hammer.

I am lacking the scripting skill to pull this off, the character animation can be a Halberd for now (until the painstaking work of editing the halberd animation frame by frame into a Lucerne Hammer is completed x.x)

May someone more skilled than I with scripting / programming talents please pull this off? I have provided the inventory avatar art asset. This project keeps lingering on and I would like to finally have it be complete. I can create the item illustrations and item B.A.M.s and .ITM files and item descriptions for Default, +1, +1 Special, +2, +2 Special and +3 variants. Here is an example of my item B.A.M. art: https://withinamnesi...he-Lost-Odyssey

Bastard Sword +2 'Vindicator'

bastard_sword__2__vindicator___large__by

Two-Handed Sword +1/+2 'Osprey's Purple Two-Handed Sword'

osprey_s_unique_purple_two_handed_sword_

Ring of Dispossession 'Ring of the Last Ruamathari Prince'

ring_of_dispossession_by_withinamnesia-d

one_the_greats_mithical_item_valtearia_d

I also have the source books as well for the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition Lucerne Hammer. I just need some scripting / programming help from the community to pull this lingering project off. We can have a new (currently missing) item category; I just need a bit of help outside of my element that is all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BAM, Inventory Avatar, Lucerne Hammer