Other mods don't realise that tobex is installed?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -Perkele1-

-Perkele1-

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

I do install tobex correctly. It finishes with no warnings or errors. If I open the game with bgmain.exe tobex starts as normal.

But the problem is that other mods I install afterwards won't detect that tobex is installed, and will skip components that requires it. Can anyone advice me what could be wrong here?

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:49 AM

What weidu version do you have, and which (version of )tobex have you installed ? And this is in non-EE game ? Yes, there's the EE tobex, but it's not official... if my assumption is correct.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 -Perkele1-

-Perkele1-

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

Thanks for the response jarno. It's tobex 0026 (latest on the download page) and it's for classic BGT. Any ideas? The Baldur.ini has correct paths and everything.

#4 -Perkele1-

-Perkele1-

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:23 PM

Oh sorry I forgot. The weidu version is the latest from bws.

#5 -Perkele1-

-Perkele1-

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:11 AM

Okay it's a Weidu problem I think. Version 24201 works fine, but 24202 (beta) does not. And the latest stable 24300 (which is downloaded by BWS and is the one I originally had) retains this bug from the beta.

#6 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:21 AM

You might want to report about this in PPG's weidu section. And add moreinfoabout it, the content of the setup-modname.debug should enlighten about this etc so they can definitely reproduce it.

Edited by The Imp, 09 February 2018 - 03:23 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#7 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:25 AM

Okay it's a Weidu problem I think. Version 24201 works fine, but 24202 (beta) does not. And the latest stable 24300 (which is downloaded by BWS and is the one I originally had) retains this bug from the beta.

This post contains the links to the weidu in order to report the issues.

http://gibberlings3....showtopic=29170

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*