Photo

Chloe Version 1.2 now available!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:28 PM

not sure where to put this put i think i found a bug. i was just coming back from spellhold and chole ran into some slavers (had some kid she wanted to rescue) well i was heading to the inn she pointed out and she comes up with a dialgoue about hurrying up so i got there saw the cutscene where seh finds out her village is gone and everything and then i talk to her after the party rested at an inn (manual talk) and she says "enough your not listenting to me or soemthing like that" from the way it sounded she was still talking as though i was doing the resuce the kid quest thing from the slavers i checked it again in a new game this time before spellhold (got a female character by the way and she is romanceing chloe) well the same thing happened this is annoying cause while she stay in the party if you don't force talk her for the rest of the game it takes some of the fun out of the mod. hope this helps. also a suggestion if you could work in some line of dialouge that if anomen hasn't been picked up by the party yet and chole's romancing the pc she actually beats him up it'd be funny i think

#42 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:01 AM

Just making sure, you went to the Tanner's house where the slaver type people had been holding the boy and killed them all, went to the bottom level, Chloe found the letter talking about how the boy was sold, and then she asked you to rest, you proceeded immediately over to the closest inn and got a room and the next day she started a conversation like this, right?

Chloe: I see you've woken up. I could not sleep overly much, myself. I kept seeing the faces of my villagers. (Sigh)

PC: 1. Would you like to talk about it?
PC: 2. Are you feeling any better? Perhaps I should have comforted you more last night...
PC: 3. Perhaps a joke or two will take your mind off of it?
PC: 4. Sorry to hear that.

Certain dialogue responses make her react the way you said because it shows a lack of concern for her. Are you sure you didn't just select a response that upset her?

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#43 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:11 PM

Just making sure, you went to the Tanner's house where the slaver type people had been holding the boy and killed them all, went to the bottom level, Chloe found the letter talking about how the boy was sold, and then she asked you to rest, you proceeded immediately over to the closest inn and got a room and the next day she started a conversation like this, right?

Chloe: I see you've woken up. I could not sleep overly much, myself. I kept seeing the faces of my villagers. (Sigh)

PC: 1. Would you like to talk about it?
PC: 2. Are you feeling any better? Perhaps I should have comforted you more last night...
PC: 3. Perhaps a joke or two will take your mind off of it?
PC: 4. Sorry to hear that.

Certain dialogue responses make her react the way you said because it shows a lack of concern for her. Are you sure you didn't just select a response that upset her?

View Post

i choose both #1 and on antoher paly through #2 both came up with the same result any help i'd appricate also wondering how the TOB portion is coming along as well

#44 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:02 PM

I don't really know what to tell you then. I've never heard of this happening before so I don't know how to tell you to fix it.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#45 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 21 June 2005 - 06:24 AM

I don't really know what to tell you then. I've never heard of this happening before so I don't know how to tell you to fix it.

View Post

ok well just thought i'd let you konw maybe its something with the code or something i don't know much about that but thought i'd let ya know anyhow

#46 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 06 September 2005 - 05:10 AM

I think I've find a bug with TDD.... Kagain is no more a troll slayer if Chloe's mod is installed, he can't use his equipement (don't know why)