• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#161 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:00 AM

Hmm? Her dex is supposed to be 25, that's not a bug.

As for her weapons, are you sure the kit was correct? She had her own kensai kit because it was the way we decided to go so that she couldn't be dual-classed into a thief since it would be totally against her character. If the weapons ever seem bugged you can drop them on the ground, she'll spawn new ones that might be fixed. In fact, whenever the 1.3 patch gets done up and uploaded, her weapons will be updated and that's a good way to get the new ones without starting a new game, tossing them on the ground automatically updates and fixes them.

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#162 -nyaamo-

-nyaamo-

Posted 11 September 2005 - 05:16 AM

ive got a serious bug that as far as ive seen hasent been encountered before.
when ive got the quest to save arans doughter and ive killed the vampires and returned with abagail aran say thank helm abagail yore back or something like that. Only thing is abagail isent there and thats all ha say when i press the continue button the conversation ends and when ill talk to him again i get the same message!

Only way to get arouind the problem is killing abagail....but i would rather not do tha!

#163 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 11:13 AM

You talked to Abagail and were teleported back and she wasn't there? Or did you save her, talk to her, then run back to the thieves' guild? When you talk to Abagail there's an option to tell her to wait a minute... it's so those that want to kill her can kill her (and sometimes killing her might be the preferred option) but if you don't talk to her again, she stays where she is... like if you manually run back to the thieves' guild the flag saying you saved Abagail is set but since the script to teleport you back there and spawn her there isn't run, she wouldn't be there... but Aran would start the "you saved my daughter!" conversation but Abby wouldn't be there to continue it.

If you weren't teleported back, do you have an earlier save you can go back to and try again? Make sure that you tell her you'll take her back to her father so the teleport and spawn scripts run. You'll go directly from the house she's in to Aran's room and Abagail should be there.

#164 -Nyaamo-

-Nyaamo-

Posted 15 September 2005 - 07:51 AM

Im sorry if it sounded a little fuzzy. It was late and i got a bit frustrated. I did tell her to wait a minute and than told her I`d take her to aran. I was spawned to aran and he started he´s talk...only thing is shes not there! i tried going back and there she she is. Saying something new that makes no sense like she´s given me something shiny or something. Only thing is she hasent, and i cant tell her to go with me to aran again! ill try a few more times tonight but im not sure itll work...ill try reinstalling chloe and see what happens.

#165 -Nyaamo-

-Nyaamo-

Posted 16 September 2005 - 03:39 AM

The mystery is solved! im not sure the problem was with chloe, but than again it might have been so ill give you a report of the solution. im playing a mage/cleric multiclass and my familiar was out of the backpack when i was teleported to aran. That might have been what triggered her to stay couse when it was in the backpack she followed as she was supposed to..... It might have been that only yoshimo ( hes in my party only untill ive got imoen!) was in abagails room when my party teleported!

Anyway problem solved :new_thumbs: . Thanks for listening to my whineing and thanks for creating the wonderfull person that is chloe. She made this game worth playing again

#166 OSSU

OSSU
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:16 AM

Started a BG2 playthrough yesterday.At the plane of air everythign went as they should and she joins my party.After that I saved and quit.

When I reloaded the game loads in a pseudo-cutscene mode,but in reality only the interface is hidden and re-appeared it.However,the PC is uncontrollable like in cutscene mode(purple circle underfoot,unselectable,can't change his AI etc).
What could be the problem?

Also,it seems like the problem now occurs to a save I made later too where I haven't reached Chloe yet,what do you think?

#167 Hubelpot the Sage

Hubelpot the Sage
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:44 AM

The mystery is solved! im not sure the problem was with chloe, but than again it might have been so ill give you a report of the solution. im playing a mage/cleric multiclass and my familiar was out of the backpack when i was teleported to aran. That might have been what triggered her to stay couse when it was in the backpack she followed as she was supposed to..... It might have been that only yoshimo ( hes in my party only untill ive got imoen!) was in abagails room when my party teleported!

Anyway problem solved :new_thumbs: . Thanks for listening to my whineing and thanks for creating the wonderfull person that is chloe. She made this game worth playing again

Spoiler: Yoshimo leaves when you get Imoen anyway.

I was installing Chloe, and it said there was an error, and to send the debug file to you, Lucy. What should I do? How would that help?

Edited by Hubelpot the Sage, 15 December 2006 - 10:46 AM.

Posted Image

"In matters of the heart, courage cannot overcome cowardice until I am honest with myself, until I admit the truth." -- Drizzt Do'Urden

#168 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 12:18 AM

Spoiler: Yoshimo leaves when you get Imoen anyway.

I was installing Chloe, and it said there was an error, and to send the debug file to you, Lucy. What should I do? How would that help?

I don't know, the coder put that in. Considering how that email address is only for spam now anyway, I don't really check it that often. I have no idea what the problem is, but it's likely better you ask in the Weidu forum instead of here because the problem is likely covered there as it wouldn't be Chloe-mod specific. I'm pretty sure I've seen people mentioning the "Cannot find dialog.tlk" problem before.

#169 -Nagloper-

-Nagloper-

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:18 PM

Good evening.
Excuse me for language problems, I understand english well, but don?t talk it very good.
Perhaps, this problem already been mentioned and solved, but I didn`t find anything useful with ?Search? (or overestimate my english understanding).
After installing Chloe v. 1.2, BG 2 fails to start with message ?An Assertion failed in ChSounds.cpp at line number 4905?. I think, it is compatibility problem, because when I first installed this mod several days ago on almost ?clear? game, it works correctly.
Installed mods:
1. Tortured Souls
2. Shadows over Soubar
3. Ascension
4. Redemption
5. Check the Bodies
6. Battles Improvement
7. Tactics Mode
8. Unfinished Business
9. Desecration of Souls
10. Ease of Use
11. Solaufein
12. Kelsey
13. Imoen?s Romance
I`ve downloaded the last available versions of all patches, fixes and mods.
Can you advice me a solution?

Thanks In Advance.

#170 -Nagloper-

-Nagloper-

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:43 PM

Excuse me again, i am truly blind - I have found the solution right on this forum.

#171 Ylych

Ylych
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:15 PM

Just Like Nagloper, i may have some difficulties to speak english. Please forgive my accent.

My bug is weird: Choé's name is not Chloé. Her name is a sentence like "it fills me with no sense, good sir.." (I cannot remember the hole sentence, nor I can write it properly I guess...).

Chloé can still be played, but this bug is quite uncomfortable (would you use such a word in english?), all her dialogs are stuck to the rigth side of the dialog box.

Is there a way to fix it?

Edited by Ylych, 21 February 2007 - 02:16 PM.

#172 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:44 AM

A little late in the answer.

What language are you installing in?
You may have to reinstall since it looks like the text is not being copied where it is suppose to go or something corrupted your dialog.tlk file.
For all of your BG modding needs: Chosen of Mystra.

This is The End.

#173 -Forest-

-Forest-

Posted 12 April 2007 - 07:40 AM

If Chloe start dialogue, She say onli Iomen isn't it?

#174 -Forest-

-Forest-

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:52 PM

Know anybody, how can be fix this problem with Chloe? :wacko:

#175 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:28 AM

There's a mistake at line @1250 of ChloeDia.tra:

@1250 = ~I will not stay behind, [CHARNAME]. I love Imoen, and I'd rather die than see her go into battle without me there to protect her. Imoen will follow you, and I will follow her.~