atweaks still needed in fixpack?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -ghost-

-ghost-

Posted 14 April 2018 - 07:49 AM

Because I try to do a manual install and I just ran the fixpack (github version) and I noticed it patches atweaks "with fuzz". So I checked it out and saw that it has some fixes for creature coloring and the latest version of atweaks says it fixes stuff with creature coloring so...

Well I figured it was old then and not needed and was going to delete the atweaks folder from fixpack but then I noticed it has version 4.52 written in the tp2 which is the latest version so maybe they are current after all?

shall I delete the fixes or not?

#2 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 08:18 AM

Keep the fixed version, fixes are for current version 4.52. It is an add-on to the coloring function.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#3 -ghost-

-ghost-

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:35 AM

Alright then. How about tomeandblood then? I noticed there as well similar things. The version says 0.70 which I have but all like 20 fixes fails and only 2 succeeds and that's with fuzz as well.

#4 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:59 AM

Alright then. How about tomeandblood then? I noticed there as well similar things. The version says 0.70 which I have but all like 20 fixes fails and only 2 succeeds and that's with fuzz as well.

This would be something you better ask at the mod's support directly, as far as I know there are changes ongoing but I do not know the details.

https://forums.beamd...nd-sorcerers/p1

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#5 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:12 AM

Tome & Blood is undergoing major changes to some of its basic functions. Your best choices are

- use v0.7 + fixpack

- use my experimental branch which contains seversl fixes plus a bunch of new features.