Askaria´s mod. Tactic against hagamemnom

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -vpuebla-

-vpuebla-

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

Hello:

Playing Askaria´s mod in some moment you have to fight againts hagamemnom

¿What is the best way to defeat it? Spells, magic swords ¿+N?, non magic swords?, blunt weapons?

I am traying all but it is imposible to defeat it

Victor

#2 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:51 AM

Hello:

Playing Askaria´s mod in some moment you have to fight againts hagamemnom

¿What is the best way to defeat it? Spells, magic swords ¿+N?, non magic swords?, blunt weapons?

I am traying all but it is imposible to defeat it

Victor

For all ye masochists out there:  :lol:

http://www.shsforums...est/?hl=askaria

#3 -vpuebla-

-vpuebla-

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

Thanks.

I knew this thread, but I have several doubt that it isnt answered in it.

¿Only can damage hamamemon with + 5 weapons? ¿Where can I get +5 weapons in BG1? Speaking about spells ¿Is there any concret way to damage it with spells? ¿Which spell level?

Best Regards

#4 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

Never played this mod and I doubt that I ever will. This mod is probably intended for die hard hardcore players. I like to fancy myself that I also belong somewhere there but I also like some story immersion and quality in the mods that I play. To grab that nice two handed sword +5 and similar equipment you must install Drizzt saga mod and who knows what else. This is intended for expert players with ton of uber kill mods.  Here is another link with some spoilers for a couple of harder fights and some instant death traps of this, hmm, how shall I put it, "strange" comes to mind,  :D mod:

http://www.shsforums...ht-kit-mod-v13/

but I'm afraid that you are on your own on this one as most playing legends that had patience and will to finish this mod are long gone from this forums...