Photo

ToB ending dialogue bug

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CorinJoe

CorinJoe
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:15 AM

I am finally at the end of ToB, the Solar is telling me my choices. Isra takes over with her dialogue with her concerns, then all dialogue stops and I am unable to continue.

I tried the C:Eval('StartCutScene("cut233i3")') console cheat, it worked but I do not get the Isra ending to show. This leads me to think it might be a mod issue. Has anyone experienced this? Have any suggestions how to fix it?

Or maybe if someone could provide me with the Isra endings screenshots, I could live with that.

#2 Lemmy

Lemmy
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 10:49 AM

There are 6 different endings:

Spoiler

#3 CorinJoe

CorinJoe
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:03 AM

Thank you for those,

It was upsetting, getting to the end and not being able to finish Isra's story.

#4 djoki996

djoki996
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:45 PM

Spoiler

So, by the way you put it, I take it that Isra's father can only be nice if your character is male? 

#5 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

Spoiler

So, by the way you put it, I take it that Isra's father can only be nice if your character is male? 

Male and human. If I remember correctly, it ties back into Calishite traditionalism.

#6 djoki996

djoki996
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:10 PM

Spoiler

Male and human. If I remember correctly, it ties back into Calishite traditionalism.

I think that's great. Not for Isra and her female lover of course but for realistic portrayal. Because, according to Ed Greenwood himself, while homosexuality is rather accepted in the Forgotten Realms, especially by followers of Lliira (her only known lover is one of her priestesses) and Sune and drow females are even encouraged to have lesbian lovers (although, while there are quite a few of lesbian and bisexual drow women, most of them do so because they see males as beneath them. Male homosexuality, however is punished by castration, think reverse ancient Greece), nobles, while some do have same sex lovers, pretty much have to get married with a person of opposite sex.