Rylorn

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 hdanonim

hdanonim
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 05:05 AM

Hi all

I can not find in BWPv18 - 15.22 Rylorn v1.0.1. On the site baldursgatemods Whiskey bob wrote:

Rylorn 1.01 version is out

Tisunpack and bugfixes are included
A new version with romance will come out soon

Can anyone share this mod? :)

Edited by hdanonim, 24 November 2018 - 05:08 AM.

#2 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:18 AM

Rylorn is here (or here for that matter) but far as I see it doesn't have version number in tp2 and marked as being 1.0 in readme, so I'm not 100% sure this is exactly what you're looking for.

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#3 hdanonim

hdanonim
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:06 AM

Rylorn is here (or here for that matter) but far as I see it doesn't have version number in tp2 and marked as being 1.0 in readme, so I'm not 100% sure this is exactly what you're looking for.

I downloaded from there. There version in Readme 1.0. But as I understand there is a newer version.

Edited by hdanonim, 24 November 2018 - 10:10 AM.

#4 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 718 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:25 AM

I downloaded from there. There version in Readme 1.0. But as I understand there is a newer version.

I noticed that there is Tisun pack included in the mod. But I never found that quote from mod author  in your first post. Possibly just laziness from him ( didn't bother with updating of README or changelog ) or it is modified version from BWP authors. But with all due respect to mod and author I wouldn't bother myself with it. Evil Blackguard dude who will only join evil protagonist with sole purpose of slaying every member of the Order of the most Radiant heart who will be pissed if your reputation is 13 or beyond  or any good character ( with exception of Aerie and Imoen ) join you doesn't sound all that appealing to me. Plus the mod is incompatible with zillion others. It wasn't even included in my expert " all mods under the sun " BWS install. That says something I think ...     

#5 hdanonim

hdanonim
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 12:20 PM

I noticed that there is Tisun pack included in the mod. But I never found that quote from mod author  in your first post. Possibly just laziness from him ( didn't bother with updating of README or changelog ) or it is modified version from BWP authors. But with all due respect to mod and author I wouldn't bother myself with it. Evil Blackguard dude who will only join evil protagonist with sole purpose of slaying every member of the Order of the most Radiant heart who will be pissed if your reputation is 13 or beyond  or any good character ( with exception of Aerie and Imoen ) join you doesn't sound all that appealing to me. Plus the mod is incompatible with zillion others. It wasn't even included in my expert " all mods under the sun " BWS install. That says something I think ...     

Hi Greenhorn! About Tisunpack I took from here http://www.baldursga...57997#msg57997.

Yes I read the description of this mod and I like it)

Edited by hdanonim, 24 November 2018 - 12:21 PM.

#6 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 718 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 01:03 PM

Hi Greenhorn! About Tisunpack I took from here http://www.baldursga...57997#msg57997.

Yes I read the description of this mod and I like it)

Thanks for link. Things I found on that subforum in interviews with some members are blast ( at least for me  :) ). Anyway, comparing dates of the posts for your link and this one: http://www.baldursga...a=view;down=143 I'd say you are good and don't need to worry about mix up versions. Of course, only Leonardo can confirm this with 100% certainty.  ;) Enjoy the mod.  :cheers:  

#7 hdanonim

hdanonim
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 01:19 PM

Perhaps someone will shed light on this mystery.  :cheers:

Edited by hdanonim, 24 November 2018 - 01:20 PM.