Photo

Stone of Askavar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaptEHCJ

CaptEHCJ
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 11:07 AM

I am running a BGT playthrough with tactics mods.  Working through Stone of askavar and I have all 5 talismans.  I have spoken to the two quest givers.  but, I cannot find the final area to finish.  According to the Walkthrough:

Now you have all the talismans, Caerwin directs you to the Wood of Sharp teeth.  The entrance to the underground chamber is in the bandit camp area where the old ruins are. 

I have been to most areas in that part of the map, including both areas labled "Wood of Sharp Teeth" and to the bandit camp multiple times, mousing over everything looking for an entrance.  I cant seem to find it.  Any hints as to exactly where the entrance to the final area is?

thanks!

CaptEHCJ

#2 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 11:36 AM

Oh that blabbermouth Harpers, man musn't believe a word they say. Area in question is actually Bandit camp map, entrance is in the ruins on the south part of it. I guess I can give you exact coordinates, but where is fun and mystery in that?  :P

Spoiler

For those that doesn't like mystery and intrigue.  :)

#3 CaptEHCJ

CaptEHCJ
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 04:49 PM

Thank you.  I had walked past that spot at least 5 times... grrr.  Entrance is a bush!   sighs...

Well, thanks again.