Photo

Nalia-Nephele banter repeat strikes back!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hoarmurath

Hoarmurath
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:18 AM

First of all, thank you for making this lovely halfling lady to join my Bhaalspawn on their adventures.

Secondly, I had Nalia and Nephele in my party banter once until Nalia left since her quest timer ran out. When I went and rejoined with her at the Keep, she keeps initiating the "your potion gave me a headache" dialogue. I did enable the Console and used those same variables provided in the other topic that complained of this, but no dice.

As of this moment, I am just choosing to leave Nalia behind, but I thought I'd let you guys know that 1) it's still a problem 2) people are playing Nephele.

WEIDU log here:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.0
~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> All available NPCs: 3.0
~NEPHELE/NEPHELE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nephele NPC Mod for BGII: SoA & ToB: v2.4
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v16
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v16
// Recently Uninstalled: ~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v16
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Banter Accelerator? How much time would you like in between NPC banters in-game? -> 20 Minutes: V5.4
~BANTERPACK/SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v16
~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE/CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Corthala Romantique - Main Valygar Romance: v2
~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE/CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Corthala Romantique - Bathing scene: v2
~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE/CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Leonora Content: A Guard for the Sphere: v2
~KELDORN_ROM/KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #0 // berelinde's Keldorn Romance: 5
~KELDORN_ROM/KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Romance Match -> Romance is available to LG/NG protagonists only (Recommended): 5
~KELDORN_ROM/KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #8 // Select Keldorn's dialogue timer: -> Speed (Default): minimum 30 minutes (SoA)/45 minutes (ToB) real time between dialogues: 5
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP/IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: 3.3
~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.2
~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP/SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: 2.4
~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.3
~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP/HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: 1.0
~HAERDALISROMANCE/HAERDALISROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Romance (SoA & ToB): v2.2
~CERND/CERND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cernd Friendship for BG2: ToB: 1.1
~KORGANFRIENDSHIP/KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: 1.3
~MINSCFRIENDSHIP/MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: 1.0
~SAREVOKROMANCE/SAREVOKROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aeryn's Sarevok Romance for BGII: Throne of Bhaal: 1.3
~WILSONCHRONICLES/WILSONCHRONICLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wilson Chronicles - expansion for our favorite bear companion: 1.4.2
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: 4.3
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: V5.4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: V5.4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): V5.4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: V5.4
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: V5.4

Let me know if you need anything else or what's up.

Thanks in advance!

#2 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:32 AM

Thank you very much for the report and the kind feedback!

And wow, bingo! Yes, it helps if the checking variable actually gets increased and not set to the same value that triggers the banter. Ahem.

Please set teh following via cheat console, and the poor Nalia should lose her headache (or at least stop repeating herself):

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("LK#NepheleNalia","GLOBAL",3)

This cheat code is for original BGII but it should also work for BGII:EE. In BGII:EE the following is sufficient:

C:SetGlobal("LK#NepheleNalia","GLOBAL",3)

#3 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:09 AM

Fixed in v2.5.