Photo

Wild mage additions

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 03:06 AM

This version only works on a x86 64-bit system, if you don't have that, DO NOT EXTRACT

This one doesn't work at all. The second archive is perfect!

Well, it's in the bolds, you don't have a 64-bit operation system computer, so it doesn't work. Or rather your Operation System doesn't support the new architecture even if you have it.
Just like Super Nintendo console can't play your Nintendo 64 games. Cause it's not meant to.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#22 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:57 AM

mate 64 bit systems are everywhere nowadays. For private users, at least.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#23 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 05:34 PM

I luv seeing two crusty curmudgeons, duking it out for a common good.  :lol:  Keep at it!

#24 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:04 AM

x86 architecture is definitely not 64 bit lol

Anyway I love this thread. It reminds me of those frog feeding videos, where you drop a superworm between two frogs and one eats it, and the second then tries to eat the other frog's face and then they start the most incomprehensible fight

#25 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:56 PM

Edit: in a post published in beamdog forums, Argent77 told that using this mod proves no issues when coupled with Chaos Sorcerer kit.

Also, for anyone wondering how to avoid the problem with Rhialto, just use the pansy component, that moves him to candlekeep. So he won't ambush you and you'll be fine.

Edited by Sergio, 06 June 2019 - 11:57 AM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.