Photo

A question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:47 AM

When installing EET, you get an icon on the desktop that you can use to load EET.

What about BG:T? I can't find any icon neither in the desktop, nor in the folder.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 02:52 AM

What, you use the BG2 icon to start the game and it does to start a BGT game ! As it's a conversion mod. Wow, wonders.

The extra icon in EET is stupid ! I requested it to be removed, but the ... curse words ...  it's for nonPC players.  <_< 

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:09 PM

The Eet icon is wondrous, I think it is one of the best idea they ever had adding it. Actually, I would like to ask it to be added too in Baldur's gate Trilogy. One icon to rule them all.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#4 Isewein

Isewein
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:14 AM

In BGT, you can just create your own shortcut to bgmain.exe and name it BGT ;)

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:21 AM

And one can even include the EET's .ico file into the BGT's archive file ... so it won't get lost. What you say, it's not a .ico -file, then bend over and well use any picture format file you want as the todays computers can do things the old ones just calculated to be able to be done, while not actualizing it yet.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.