1PP in EE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Isewein

Isewein
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:17 PM

Hi folks,

As part of my transitioning to EE, I would like to understand how exactly 1PP components are now incorporated in it. They are among my favourite mods and I really could not envision playing with ugly Planetars or BG2 Paperdolls after having grown used to 1PP's. ;) But as far as I understand, all 1PP components are incorporated in Vanilla EE now. There seems to be a lack of documentation of this though. Does it mean things like Female Dwarves, Thieves Galore, Flaming Swords, Improved Projectiles and Quarterstaves are all present by default in EE? Or will they have to be activated somehow? What about flexible Avatar & Armour switching? Basically, is there any content from this mod EE is still missing out on?

Thanks for clearing this up! I decided to put it in a new topic to make it immediately visible for other confused returnees such as myself.

Edited by Isewein, 28 May 2019 - 05:17 PM.

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 06:08 AM

Documentation about EE's changes from a mod: You ought to ask this in the EE forum rather than in here. Say, try to get Widescreen mods changes from them, and you'll probably get "we have moved on so far beyond the scope of this mod that it's by far on unknown territory".

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.