crash in battle with irenicus in spellhold

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 onlymeme

onlymeme
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 07:43 AM

hello.

so the battle starts, irenicus creates copies of my party characters, raises a couple of protections (i think the last one is protection from electricity) and then crash.

it is consistent (always at this point) but fortunately using ctrl y i am able to bypass the battle and continue the game. This makes me think there's some problem with his battle script  but beyond that i am at a loss. i do have the scs Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v32.4 component installed. is it buggy or is there a conflict with something else?

thx for the help

weidu

Spoiler

#2 ckoe

ckoe
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 09:43 AM

Just to be sure: You are not using the Big World Projects Installpack as far as I can see from the weidu.log, right ? Because in the other thread we have a problem getting the whole thing to install with SCS 32 in the first place.

#3 onlymeme

onlymeme
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:08 PM

i used bws and yes i realize its obsolete.

#4 ckoe

ckoe
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 01:22 AM

Hello onlymeme,

thank you for the confirmation ! The question was really just about a possible usage of Big World Project, because Big World Project appears to be broken with stratagems v32 at the moment.

Sorry that I cannot provide further actual help with your problem.

#5 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 4844 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 01:47 AM

The question was really just about a possible usage of Big World Project, because Big World Project appears to be broken with stratagems v32 at the moment.
Let's JUMP into CONCLUSIONS !!!

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.