Drizzt Saga help, please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MacSatan

MacSatan
  • 34 posts

Donator

Posted 12 March 2020 - 05:17 PM

I have the Drizzt Saga installed, as well as other MODs and have an issue, or the issue is me.  I appear to be stuck and cannot get back to the BGEE game and maps.  I cannot find an exit, have tried to move to area via CLI and I get a response that the area ( map ) does not exist.  I was in one map area, hit X to verify where I was, exited to a different area and tried to CLI back where I was and I got the response that the area does not exit, although I could easily exit the map and go back to the area that I was in.  All of the map locations on the BGEE world map show as destination unreachable.  

I would like to know how or what I need to do to be able to exit the Saga maps and re-enter the standard BGEE game/ maps.  I do hope that I explained myself properly, please ask me if you need any additional information that would help you help me.

BTW, this MOD was very fun to play.

Thank you in advance for your time

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 08:41 PM

First of all, it's CLUAConsole... or just C: in EE's... So the entire thing is this in BGEE:

C:MoveToArea("ar2700")

.. to get back to the first area of the game that you can freely adventure from. Aka east of Candlekeep... not that I have ever played this mod.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 MacSatan

MacSatan
  • 34 posts

Donator

Posted 13 March 2020 - 07:40 AM

Yes, the CLUAConsole, thank you.  That is what I am typing, except that get an error that the file xxxxx.are foes not exist.  I took a screen shot but seem to be having a moment of pure stupid and do not see a way to put it in this post.