-Arthas-

Posted 05 May 2020 - 06:15 AM

Just wondering o.o

#2 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1294 posts

Posted 05 May 2020 - 04:37 PM

AFAIK, Erephine (the original creator of these mods) has not been seen or heard from in many, many years.  There are a couple of other people who were, at one time, working on updates or enhancements to some of her mods, but even with those there doesn't seem to have been much progress recently.  (And my idea of "recently" is within the last year or so...)

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage