Atweaks and Sword Coast Stratagem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Whitealcal

Whitealcal
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 02:20 PM

Hi. Good afternoon.

Excuse me, I wanted to install the SCS and the atweaks at the same time, but what happens is that I have the enhanced edition trilogy. And I wanted to ask ... In what order do I install the mods? And do they go before or after the EET_END file?

I also read that the Fiend section of the atweaks is incompatible with that of SCS. So I also wanted to know, what are the components of that section.

Thank you

#2 Endarire

Endarire
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 05:16 PM

By default, refer to this installation order.

#3 Ithildur

Ithildur
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 November 2021 - 10:13 AM

Readme from latest version of SCS still states:

aTweaks

aTweaks was designed to function with SCS, but is now quite out of date (and not currently maintained). It is designed to be installed after SCS. (This is an exception to the usual rule that SCS should be installed last.) At the moment I'm fairly sure its Fiend components are at least partially incompatible with SCS Smarter Mages and Improved Fiends; to be safe, use one or the other. Its other components are probably compatible with SCS.

i.e. Use at your own risk. Nothing in the readme about any sort of fix addressing aTweaks Fiends components.

#4 Graion Dilach

Graion Dilach
  • Modder
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 07:10 AM

For the record, I gave this a try and if you installs atweak's Fiends component installed before SCS breaks SCS 5900 and all the SCS AI advancements thenafter with the cacofiend spell but i didn't kept the borked install around to check.