#1 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 12:55 PM

Hmm, something feels not quite right here:  :whistling:

Untitled.jpg

Exact opposite in fact:  :woot:

Untitled1.jpg

Yeah, probably I had to change to  "Faux Baldur's Gate I style (use BG1 icons but not animations)"  in 1pp-config-default.ini file and not leave default but I thought 

APPLY SAME BG2 HELMET INVENTORY ICON SETTING TO Tutu/BG1 HELMETS 

1 = No [default] 

covers it.  :huh: Maybe it wouldn't be bad idea to clarify it more clearly in future for similar dummies like me.  :P

#2 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 08:12 AM

Maybe it wouldn't be bad idea to clarify it more clearly in future for similar dummies like me.  :P

That's a nice request... and it would have been possible to do so ... 12 years ago, when the original mod maker was still here. Now, you have to request such suggestions from the mod maintainer. Who's really busy at times.

But now comes my real response to this thread, "But why would your avatar turn the otherway around ?" :devil: And you are playing in Windowed mode to take the screen shot and not play at a horrible resolution just for kicks. Right ? 

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#3 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 10:29 AM

You are mean, mean, mean sometimes Jarno, even Edwin can't hold candle to you.  :) And on the more serious note, right, I don't know did you ever tried to make screenshot with Tobex installed, real pain in the ass, first you must dodge black screen and then for some reason Paint refuses  to take screenshot from inventory screen in full screen mod, picture is always that of main game screen for some reason. Probably I could solve this with some NVIDIA softver but... meh. 

#4 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 09:02 PM

Haven't have ToBEx installed on a game for years now... so probably no.

Paint... you can copy paste the picture into it. As in, you screen cap in game with prt sc -key, then use Window -button to exit  :twisted:  , start Paint with the default planc small picture and paste with ctrl + V -keys, and the entire in game screen is brought to the now larger than the original small default picture, as it resizes the screen size.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#5 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 11:41 PM

Thanks for the tip, it can come handy, I tried it but unfortunately Tobex still messes it with it's blackness. Nevertheless, it is useful thing to know. 

#6 Sir-Kill

Sir-Kill
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 08:23 AM

Screenshot with TobEx... try hitting the print screen button with your mouse on the inventory part of the screen, then hit it one more time. That sometimes does it. If you have an ability to clear out your clipboard just before taking a screenshot then it will work.
Live Free Or Die

#7 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 10:01 AM

Screenshot with TobEx... try hitting the print screen button with your mouse on the inventory part of the screen, then hit it one more time. That sometimes does it. If you have an ability to clear out your clipboard just before taking a screenshot then it will work.

Thank you for suggestion but I discovered yesterday folder in my TUTU game which I never seen before. It is called ScrnShot and records every picture you take ingame with Prt Sc button perfectly and cleanly. Unlike old Paint past system which leaves only blackness from Tobex. You learn with this game everytime something new it seems. Hope this bit of information will be helpful someone. 

Edited by Greenhorn, 21 April 2021 - 10:01 AM.

#8 Sir-Kill

Sir-Kill
  • 906 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 03:43 AM

heh I woke just remembering that, strange because that is what I use as well (tho not tutu just game dir).
Live Free Or Die

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TUTU